Breathable mattress

A

addie25

Has anyone heard of this mattress??

https://www.securebeginnings.com/contact.php

What do you think of it??

My daughter keeps sleeping on her face and I am getting very nervous. I am trying to find solutions.

I have the Heaven Sent Breathable crib mattress. We love it. My DD would only sleep on her tummy. It's the only thing I could find to keep her safe while tummy sleeping.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY. I AM ABOUT TO ORDER 2 OF THEM FOR EACH MY DAUGHTERS. I have been so worried about her turning over and keeping her face down. I can not wait till they arrive!!

Do you find it easy to assemble. I keep imagining it snapping since it is over air or coming off and going over the baby.

Mine came assembled. We just had to drop it into our crib and then you put the sleep surface on which was very simple. It locks into place, so no worries about it snapping or coming off. I love love love, the fact I can wash the hole entire part they sleep on. I am a bit of a germaphobe...LOL

I was worried about it snapping in 2 with them in it. I am glad you say it locks into place. Yes, I am happy it can all be washed. Everything is assembled expect the mattress part has to be put on for us as well. Do you have any issues with it?? Something you don't like?? Did you baby adjust well to the change?? It must feel different for them.

Do you know how long this product has been around. The lady I spoke to was a bit confusing. I think she said the heaven sent was 4 months old bc they changed the base material to make it more affordable but the mattress is the same?? It makes me nervous to use something that has not been around 2 2 long but since the mattress is the same since 2009 I guess that is what is important.

Also, do you know what the mattress is made out of??

Eeek....going to go against the grain, but I personally think that this is just a fad.

BUT I know how important it is to feel safe and comfortable with your choices when your babies are young.

I wouldn't waste the money if you've already got your mattresses.

We have already purchased it. As long as it is not harmful I want to give it a try. It makes sense with the constant air flow so we shall see. Sometimes I just want to fast forward time so that they can be over 1 years old so I don't have to worry about this.

:lol: I know that feeling.

Hope it goes well and completely understand your reasoning behind it! I'm a twin too....bloody LOVE it. My best friend, sister and soul mate all in one :cloud9:

I called the better business bureau because I have not heard back from the company when I called and they said they they have NOOO information on this company!! What doe that mean?? They gave me other numbers to contact bc they said they are not required to contact BBB when they opened so I am looking into it but now I am worried.

They are a real company just didn't register with BBB. Still worried. I have not had anyone answer all day from that company!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->