• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Breathing

Tryinfor4th

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling breathless random times of the day/ night?
I'm having palpatations and the need to regulate myself, I'm only sitting on the sofa, not like I'm running around, feeling light headed today too and sometimes confused, is this normal?
I don't remember this in any of my previous pregnancy's or maybe I've forgotten :shrug:

Breathlessness can be very normal, as can palpitations. However, palpitations should still be reported to your doctor/midwife. Confusion is something you should definitely call about as well. Better to be safe.

I've been getting it quite a lot recently too, even when I'm doing nothing. When I walk up the stairs aswell wow it takes it out of me!! Crazy what pregnancy does to us!

I had this all the time during 4w but now at 7 w I was like this yeasty evening and night while simply sitting. My memory isn't that great lately and I mix up words and stuff often.

I get breathless and dizzy. It was worse early on now I just get it randomly.

It's the progestrogen and can also be low iron.

xx

I had a couple of occasions of palpatations and did find myself randomly getting out of breath after climbing a couple of flights of stairs early on but that seems to have resolved itself now.

I remember getting on the treadmill during week 6 and feeling like I was going to topple over because I was so bloated - I had to slow it right down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->