Breech kicks - so much pain!!

havestar

Reaction score
I had an elective sono a couple of weeks ago and she was breech. I'm pretty sure she's still breech - I only feel movements towards the bottom and a big lump at the top. LOL

My last baby was breech as well, but I don't remember being in this much pain. Whenever she kicks, which is so often I've never needed to do counts, I feel like she's going to go right through my uterus. It's so painful I scream out, nearly pee my pants and can wind up in tears.

This happened all afternoon, through the night, and again this morning. I don't even want to imagine what it'll be like when I'm closer to 40 weeks. :(

My baby is breech also and has been since 31weeks, I constantly feel movement and kicks down below and a big hard lump at the top of my bump, sometimes his head wanders under my right rib, Ouch!)...Anyway, I can relate to the bladder pain, I yelp sometimes when he kicks me in the bladder as it is very sharp and stings, then I feel like I need to pee...My first son was head down from 28 weeks so this is all new to me, But I can honestly say carrying breech babies is pretty bloody uncomfortable!!...x

My little girl is and always has been transverse breech... constantly feeling her head right under my ribs which can be quiet uncomfortable and I deffo feel lots of pressure on my bladder which can also hurt, midwife tried to move her manually but she had no intentions of moving for her :( here`s hoping they all turn soon x

My little one is breech too and now at 35 weeks, its becoming so so uncomfortable, Last night he kicked me so hard down there that I almost jumped off my chair.

I'm not even going to bother with trying to move her since I have a scheduled c-section anyway. I've heard that really hurts!

I'm going in for a growth scan this week. I think she might actually be bigger than my boys - taller too. EEK!

well I had a section with DS, so i HAVE THE OPTION ANYWAY BUT I WAS REALLY WANTING A VBAC...... so im really hoping that he decides to turn around soon. I don't fancy another section.

My baby was breech at 20 weeks and at my 26 scan she was head down. I cannot tell where she is now because she is quite the wiggle worm. Her kicks are getting stronger which is a good thing, but it is a feeling that I can't quite get used to. Some of them take me by such surprise, I stop in my tracks and gasp aloud. It really freaks people out because they think I'm going into labor :)

My first was breech and pretty sure this one is too judging by the kicks to the cervix and always having a soft belly under my belly button, and big lump above it! Some of those cervix kicks can take my breath away! xx

I could tell my baby was turning over the weekend and right enough she was breech today. Am having a section anyway so not too fussed about her turning, also feel more reassured my pelvic belt isn't squashing her head! The only bad thing is the kicks right on my cervix - very sore and it's very difficult to pretend it isn't happening when sitting in a meeting with a patient or other work colleagues. You can rub your tummy in public but not your lady bits!

Yeah I get movements & kicks to the cervix that send shooty pains down my vag!! Ouchie!!

Oh i am so with you all ladies! I am so uncomfortable its unreal! The kicks down low are really sore and I hate dying for a pee only to get there and the little bugger is stood on top of my bladder and NOTHING comes out!!!!!! Head under the ribs not good too, I'm so breathless sometimes for totally no reason. Can't wait to meet this one v v v soon.

My boy is in breech too... I know it's still early, but I don't think he is gonna leave that position! I'm terrified of C-section, but ya gotta do what you gotta do, I suppose. As long as he's healthy... Lol. I have a head on the right side of my belly, a back/butt on my left side, and feet all in my cervix! Praying for relief for all of us soon! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->