Bridesmaid at 26 weeks :/

I was supposed to be in a wedding on July 20, 2012. I found out I was pregnant and due July 27, 2012 with DD. Good thing I told her I could no longer be in her wedding because I had DD on her wedding day... Haha!

I agreed to be in my brothers wedding in may- I will be 26 weeks with my first child. Anyone ever gone through something similar and could offer some advice? I ordered the dress 3 sizes up, so they always take out fabric if need be. I just really have no idea how big I will be then.

No one knows how much you'll be showing by that time as it really depends on how the baby is sitting and your size. I got married last year when I was 34 weeks pregnant and I ordered my dress 2 sizes too big and they didn't have to do any removal of fabric because I got a corset back. My sister was my matron of honor and she was 20 weeks when she was in our wedding. I chose a dress that would be flattering to her if she did happen to get pregnant as well. I think she ordered hers only 1 size larger but that's it.

I'm in the same boat! I have my own wedding at 29 weeks June 7th. I got my dress a while ago and I'm worried it won't fit. My friends wedding is July 19th I'll be 36 weeks! I wear a 20/22 and they ordered me a size 30! I think it may be too big but it's better to be safe than sorry. I have no idea what I'm gonna do about my own dress tho. It's a corset back so I'm hoping it'll be easier to work with. Ugh.

Mines a corset back which is working out great! I just went for the fitting it's so perfect but they're letting it out as much as possible. So fingers crossed! Good luck to you!

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I'm not in this alone. Straps are a MUST , my boobs are huge! We had to order the dress this early too bc the shop kept saying it takes several months to get it in- which I did think was odd.

Thanks everyone! Glad to know I'm not in this alone. Straps are a MUST , my boobs are huge! We had to order the dress this early too bc the shop kept saying it takes several months to get it in- which I did think was odd.

I planned my wedding in 6 weeks, things can be done quickly if needed...my bridesmaid dresses were made and my dress had laces put into it!
The woman we have got my bridesmaid dress from said we needed to order it super early and it came in within like 2 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->