Brieanan heartbeat at 19 weeks 5 days

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
Used to be that she sounded soo far away...now shes moved up and out and sounds like shes right under the thing...even through my flubber lol lol...:blush:

Brieanan 19 weeks short.wav - 5.28MB

and can anyone tell me what the noise is at 13 seconds? it almost sounds like negative feedback you get from a microphone lol..I get it alot..please tell me its not gas or something lol lol...

I can't listen to it as it's telling me to download a codec, have you put it on youtube?

would love to listen :).

I've been listening to my baby's heart for a few weeks now and I think the noise you describe is the noise the amniotic fluid makes against the microphone when they make a rapid movement.
I never used to hear the noise at 11 weeks but it's been getting more frequent and louder as time goes on, so I have been assuming it's the noise the microphone makes when he/she is moving around quickly.
It can sometimes be a really sharp ewwoop noise, like bad feedback as you said.

I can't wait for my uterus to pop out properly, I still have a bit of pee in my bladder if I want to listen properly.
Can you feel yours or see a bump yet and when did you?
I'm still just bloated and constipated and feel like a fraud when my mam rubs my belly :(.

I can't listen to it as it's telling me to download a codec, have you put it on youtube?

would love to listen :).

I've been listening to my baby's heart for a few weeks now and I think the noise you describe is the noise the amniotic fluid makes against the microphone when they make a rapid movement.
I never used to hear the noise at 11 weeks but it's been getting more frequent and louder as time goes on, so I have been assuming it's the noise the microphone makes when he/she is moving around quickly.
It can sometimes be a really sharp ewwoop noise, like bad feedback as you said.

I can't wait for my uterus to pop out properly, I still have a bit of pee in my bladder if I want to listen properly.
Can you feel yours or see a bump yet and when did you?
I'm still just bloated and constipated and feel like a fraud when my mam rubs my belly :(.

Here is a youtube version lol... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn1Qi5Pm_GE

Ive been popped out for a few weeks now that I can actually feel it under my bellybutton which is where she usually hangs out for the most part now...but I was flubbery before so it looked like I had popped a lot sooner lol lol...Ive felt her move around since about 13 weeks and just this last week its gotten crazy frequent and much more moving..Im hoping in the next 2-3 weeks hubby will be able to feel her on the outside moving too

I have a top bump that is just flubber displaced by the uterus moving up that Ive had for months now so everyone always rubs that and Im alike oh actually shes down here lol lol...

just listened to it and dunno what sound yours is, mines totally different to that.
The noise I hear and equate to baby moving sounds like the noise made when your bring a mike to close to a sterio system, a really harsh woeerp noise.
Could be gut lol.

Didn't hear heart beat too well, my gcrappy speakers.
Do you know if your having boy or girl yet?
Have heard different sex will have a certain heartbeat but not sure whether girls have faster or slower beats than boys.
there again dunno if that's just an old wives tale lol.

Wish I could feel my bump :(

Im having a girl...the heartbeat thing is just an old wives tales for the most part..its true for me but Ive seen a lot of people on here disprove it by having girls with slow heartbeats and boys with fast ones which is opposite of what its supposed to be...

lol I thought girls were supposed to have slower beats, woops guess I been getting wrong info!
My neighbour said her midwife guessed the correct sex by hearing heartbeat, to this day she isn't sure whether it was luck or genuine knowledge lol.

Have recorded my baby heartbeat on my phone and uploaded it to pc but because it's not a wmv/mp3 file youtube won't accept it.
Do you know how to convert sound files?
Would love to upload and you could have a listen and guess what I'm having =)

I have no idea on converting stuff lol..I just figured out how to do youtube videos a week or two ago! lol lol...maybe some other ladies on here know?

Awwww, yay, can't believe you are almost 20 weeks already, super cute, I'm just starting to make the transition to second tri.....

Congrats on baby girl, we think we are having a girl too.
Lol

Awwww, yay, can't believe you are almost 20 weeks already, super cute, I'm just starting to make the transition to second tri.....

Congrats on baby girl, we think we are having a girl too.
Lol

aww..thanks..cant believe you are so far already too!! are you going to find out for sure? and if so when? I thought girl too and I was right for me so hopefully your mommys intuition is right too!! girl stuff is just tooo cute!!! :happydance:

uploaded a video to youtube.
Towards end of the video I got a better sound of the heart, should have waited till I needed to pee but ohwell.

girl or boy lol?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVv0ucla8vg

Sounds like my baby's :D but i don't know what i'm having til the 12th Oct!

Argh gutted!
You going to have a private/3d scan?
I really want one when I'm further along, would be cool to have a video to keep forever :)

sounds pretty fast to me...I would say girl just based on that but you never know lol lol..

lol fingers crossed girl! :)

My new midwife checked it on her doppler today and she said about 150 bpm.
Was so loud and clear on her monitor, have to plug mine into sterio, but sterio is crappy and makes way more static than I hear in ear phones :(.

Brieanans was 136 today at the Dr. last time it was 154...so Im thinking the wives tale isnt true..and it really just depends on how far along you are coz hers has gone down steadily each appt..

The beepy woop sound at 13 seconds is the baby moving :) I hear this a lot and mw said it's when the baby moves :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->