Bright Red Blood @ 6dpo?????

monsterbaby

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!

I have been stalking this forum for quite sometime :D I hope someone can help me here:

I BD-ed with hubby last night TMI WARNING (nothing rough nor was there any crazy stunt done) and went to the toilet and found bright red blood. It wasn't enough for a tampon or panty liner at all.

This morning (7dpo) I woke up and checked again to find brown watery CM and now I checked again its clear and not even a tinge of brown or red.

I have NEVER gotten any mid cycle spotting and I am a 31 days cycle person and VERY VERY VERY regular.

I always ovulate on time on CD15 (confirmed by BBT, charting, OPK, fertility monitor, CM check and Cervix check)

So this is really very new to me....Please help....anyone? :cry:

It could be caused by an irritated cervix after sex, or it could be implantation bleeding!

Good luck x

It could be caused by an irritated cervix after sex, or it could be implantation bleeding!

Good luck x

@LittleLala: Well I thought the same too that it could be due to an irritated cervix....so that was 6dpo....the same day...it turned watery brown....and at 7dpo it went yellow (with no signs of white at all) and a tinge of green lotiony cm and 8dpo it was ABSOLUTE GREEN CM.

I freaked out. There was specks of red blood too. What is going on???

9dpo it went back to really yellow CM and today at 10dpo it is absolute white!!!

Gosh I am so blown off by these colour changes and won't be surprised if it changes to purple if it wants to! :wacko:

Other than that, I do not have any symptoms (10dpo) just slight bloating, sore boobs all went away, damn moody and agitated (could be due to all the bfns)

I sooooo am desperate for a BFP :cry:

The green sounds like an infection. I'd probably bring it up with your dr??

The green sounds like an infection. I'd probably bring it up with your dr??

I did go to my dr and all tests came back negative. No infection at all. The CM wasn't smelly (it was actually odourless) nor causing any kind of irritation.

I'm guessing its just one of those rare symptoms that leads up to AF.

Already so bummed now. :growlmad:

You're not out yet hon! Who knows it could be a good sign! FX for you!

I see this is an old thread but I'm having a similar experience and I get so discouraged when there isn't any conclusion to the initial threads started on here?! I notice monsterbaby's status is "expecting" now... so does this mean it was an implantation bleed or sensitive cervix due to pregnancy? :happydance:

I'm driving myself crazy :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"