bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

whoa... however you want to handle it. i just said i wasn't comfortable with doing that. sorry if that was offensive.

Whoa like u said we was just stating our opinion as well..

copied from my journal...

so it's time for me to brag a little about morgan. he came home today, told me he has tomorrow off to help me work on baby stuff, brought me brownie mix and my favorite ice cream, an ok magazine with a teen mom update (guilty pleasure ), and told me he's making me a pancake breakfast tomorrow morning!!!! having an awesome husband day!!!!!

Awe bless his heart!!! How sweet!!
So we went and ate at Waffle House and now waiting ony he movie sinister to start.. We was gonna go to outback but we didn't have time :)

oooh! let me know how the movie is! i love scary movies. i'll have to watch it when it comes out on netflix because morgan hates horror films.

Lol me n lance love them!!!

We had Netflix but now we just doing the roku box thing. We wasn't eatching enough an my list kept getting out to date..
I might start it back though we still ave a account its just all streaming..
I also see a new twilight is coming out..
I still haven't watch the last one they made :)

yeah- we only have the streaming too. we never ended up watching the discs and they just sat around on the table waiting to be watched.

i haven't seen any of the twilight movies. i'm not really into the whole vampire thing.

I love the vampire movies maybe because I'm from louisiana ?? Lol
I love true blood!!!!!!!

Okay the movie was holly shit it was scary!!!!!!!!!!!
Def don't watch it along!! I jumped like ten times!!!!!! Very Awsome!!!!

I have only felt bentlie one time today ??

maybe you should head over to l and d. you sound pretty worried. they can hook you up to monitors for awhile. but don't even bother with the er this time. go straight to l and d.

I got my Doppler out and I found her heart beat it was 143.. So I'm assuming she is okay??

She must b in a weird way..
I can feel her kick but there soft and feel weird r different.. Like maybe a little roll r poke?

she's probably just running out of room. if you can feel her moving- even rolls and pokes count- then i'm sure she's fine.

Ok.. I mean I know that was her heartbeat on Doppler

sprout's rolls and stretches are starting to look so weird from the outside. big weird shapes roll across my belly and then disappear into the abyss!

it's so funny! my whole belly will shift to one side or the other and then go back!

friday i think. i need to get confirmation from my doctor. hopefully i can see him at some point!

Oh wow one more week and ur done!!! It's getting so real now!!!

She is kicking and moving now thank good ness..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->