bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

if it gets me what i want, i'm all about it!

Lmao! I hear ya!
It was the way u said it made me laugh :)

i finished putting all the clothes/blankets/bath linen away, assembled the stroller, and now i'm starting to pack our hospital bags. i feel like there's so much more to be done!

We chose to get our son circumcized and will with this one if the baby is a boy as we hope it will be.

Ok, so I'm on day 4 of the "runs" again. I dont know if this is bad. I dont have another appointment for 27 days. Thinking if I still have the "runs" by Tuesday I will call my doctor for advice.

just make sure to stay hydrated and try to get as much rest as possible.

I am trying to rest but it is hard with having to clean and pack because we have to be out of the house by November 28th and have to have it clean enough to do a walk through by November.

I am definitely drinking a lot of ice water though.

i know the feeling. people keep telling me to get plenty of rest before the baby gets here. it's like, "rest???? do you know how much stuff i have to do???"

Bex I'm so glad u got all ur stuff picked up and put away!
We got so much bathe linens it's ridiculous!!!!!!

I got to get her some long sleeves onesies and two sleepers bc she doesn't have many

i just bought a couple of woombies. they're supposedly better than the swaddle wraps because babies can't houdini their little arms out of them. and they're so cute. babies look like little glow worms inside them!

Awe shy..
I got 4 swaddles from shower so I'm just gonna use em..
But I'm talking about sleepers that either zip r button all the way up and they got little feet on them :)

i got several of those at the shower and i ordered some when i did my registry completion. hopefully it's enough. if not, i guess i'll be sending morgan out for more!

Did you buy a heating pad for under the baby? Even with a long sleeper, swaddle, and blanket that was the only way we could keep our babies in the recommended temperature (97.3-99.6) range. We just kept it on low all night. We just needed it for the first 3-4 weeks.

i don't think i'd be comfortable putting a heating pad under the baby...

I would never put heating pad under baby!
I would adjust my thermostate before doing that!!

Ok, just telling you what we had to do. If you feel more comfortable with something else then go for it.

The room the baby sleeps in is not supposed to be over 73 degrees as far as I was told so I'm not sure how much heating the whole house would do. I'll just back off now.

i'd just be worried about hot spots on the heating pad.

I have never heard that the baby rooms is suppose to be a certain temp.. That is just crazy..

I mean they adapt to the temp just like everything eles people pets anything..

I think I'll leave this thread now. I seem to never have anything to add and when I do I just feel rejected and harassed. It's just opinions and stories. I'm not pushing anything on anyone!

Btw, if a baby shivers, the doctor told me it is dangerous for their health because if they go past a certain temperatures they can become lethargic. If they sweat they can lose body fat and thus make them more susceptible to cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->