bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it really is so much fun planning a wedding! i don't understand people who get so stressed out and wrapped up in all the little details. as long as you can stay relaxed and let things come together naturally, you'll have a great time!

annie, it sounds like your doctor is being very proactive with all of this. that's a great sign. they're not going to let you sit around and wonder. they're going to get everything checked out now so you can all get on with your lives as a family.

I really really like her dr he seems like he cares so much!!!!!

that's wonderful! i'm glad you found someone you're comfortable with. i'm jealous. as many doctors as we've researched, we haven't found anyone we really connected with. we found one that will do for now, but we plan on searching a little more in depth once sprout arrives.

Damn that sux I guess we did get quite lucky!!

Awe I got ur thank u card!!!!
Ur so sweet and ur quite wrlcome!!

glad it arrived! :D

we'll have to find out where hope's registered for her wedding! :winkwink:

Haha, nice try, but we're not having a registry! :haha: Cash gifts only - going towards a home down payment :thumbup:

Hey, I was thinking, are you guys on Facebook/would you be comfortable hooking up on FB? Would be nice to stay in touch that way! I'm more consistent with my FB use than B&B.

yes- i'll pm you how to find me. speaking of fb, just posted this fb moment in my journal:

oh my goodness...i just had some kind of episode. a friend of mine posted the following status on fb: "just ate what is likley to be my last twinkie. I haven't had this much in common with woody Harrison since he did that weed documentary." only i read it, "what i just ate is likely to make me twinkle." the thought of my 300 lb asian hardcore punk friend, nic, twinkling like some overdone oberon made me start laughing hysterically. i looked down and tess, who had been curled up at my feet, looked up at me with this expression that oozed "what the hell is wrong with you?" so i started laughing harder- to the point the i had tears streaming down my face. this really got tess upset, so she did what a cat would naturally do (?). she started licking my toes. this did not help my hysterics. i'm now choking and gasping for air. tess decided the best course of action at this point was to start chewing on my toes. that's the stage that comes right after licking in the natural order of things. anyway, i think i've calmed myself down now. i'm glad nobody was here to see me laughing like a loon with a cat biting at my feet.

Bahahah!! :rofl: that made me laugh out loud. I know what you mean. My dogs give me the: "Are you f*cking crazy?" look ALL the time *rolls eyes*

Of course, they don't seem to give a damn when I catch them taking toilet paper out of the bathroom garbage bin, or licking my underwear :sick:

oh lord...i tried to tell my mom that story and it started all over again. i thought i was going to make my water break.

we were house sitting for my in laws once and their dog fished one of my mil's used pads out of the trash and brought it over to us! :sick: not something anyone wants to see!

Maybe you should tell it a few more times! :haha:

Well I am off to take the dogs out for their daily romp, and then over to the post office to see if my Detect5 tests have arrived :mail:

BTW just spent a good 10 mins creeping you! love it :flower:

have fun with the pups! i'm heading off to fb to do the same!

No tests :( Things always take *forever* to arrive since I moved up north. Argh! Guess I'll have to wait until Monday, if it even gets here by then...

poop! well, maybe it's life's way of letting your build up enough hcg so that your tests won't make you worry.

Well, life has an interesting may of getting me to the point where I am testing like a :wacko:!!! :haha:

You're right though! ;)

we've all been there. i was just telling one gal on here how i've actually fished through the trash can to examine a test that was taken days earlier...on more than one occasion. :wacko: is it positive now???? :blush:

SPeaking of which, I pulled my FRERs out of the cupboard today, and they dried a bunch darker than they were when I first took that pic! I'll try and upload one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->