bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Well that's why she got to go get weighed wesnday to see if she is gaining bc she lost two more ounces today :(

hopefully once she adjusts to her new formula, she'll be able to keep a little more of it down.

She does Awsome during the day and then at night it's hell ...

It's 1:39 am and she is fussy lance is sleeping I'm so pooped and I'm hurting

is he going to get up and help you once he gets a little sleep?

No I just fed her 2 and a little bit ounces and so for she kept it down..

Is it normal for a baby to throw arms N legs around really fast when they crying

yeah- it's normal. she may want to be swaddled.

Well she didn't keep that down r 10:30 feeding...
So I called her dr and they told me to put one tablespoon of cereal in her bottle so I'm feeding it now and we shall see

my back hurts today, but otherwise doing just fine. i'm getting ready to eat some lunch and have a nap. i was really hoping things might have started up today, but nothing's really happening.

how's your recovery going? is lance still being helpful?

Awe he will come out when he is ready.. I wish u best of luck!!

I'm ok lance just left to go deer hunting and I fed bentlie her cereal..
I really don't like the idea of my 2 week old eating cereal but they say it weighs it down.. So I have to try it bc she isn't eating much..
Instead of feeding every 4 hours I'm gonna feed her every 2 hours.. Even if its just a ounce every hour it ends up the same as 2oz in 4 hours .. She should be gaining .5 to a ounce a day :( so we r gettin really worried..

Lance accidentally called his mom n it rang for 40 sec n she called right back n he was freaking out.. He didn't answer lol...

i can understand you being concerned about giving her cereal so early, but if the pediatrician is recommending it, i'm sure it won't hurt her. hopefully she'll be able to keep it down a little better.

Well I just fed her another ounce an so for so good so fx

that's great!!! maybe she just needed something a little heavier!

I hope this works man we have had a rough time getting preggo then a rough pregnancy now a rough time with her when is god gonna give us a break

i promise things will start to settle in, sweetie. it's probably going to take a month or two for you guys to really settle in with a routine. don't worry. i'll be right behind you. :haha:

oi! i feel like i weigh a thousand lbs right now. i have a feeling we won't be seeing sprout until monday's u/s.

...and just think...when it's finally my turn you'll already have a couple weeks of experience on me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->