Bringing me to tears..

AEM1803

Reaction score
:cry:
Just saw on facebook a friend of mine... who has been with this guy for 5 months.. is pregnant.. and she got to hear the heartbeat :cry:
I want that to be mee!! :brat:
Why is everybody else out there getting pregnant and I cant seem to get a :bfp: :cry:

I am now CD36 and still no :witch: but i am not allowing myself to get my hopes up.. i have some symptoms but still not gonna get excited because everytime i do.. i get a big fat :bfn: :cry:

Im just so frustrated why everybody in facebook world seems to be pregnant and having awesome pregnancies and adorable babies.. and I had to get mine taken away from me and I havnt been able to get pregnant since :brat::cry:

That's my little vent for the day.. thanks for listening

I'm sorry. I know exactly how you feel.

Found out a "friend" is pregnant again, and really didn't even WANT to be pregnant again. I can't be happy for her.

And I just got my AF after really thinking I was pregnant again. Needless to say, I'm devastated.

We will get our rainbow babies :hugs:

AEM, Im so sorry hun xxx I know everywhere you look constant reminders... You just can't seem to get away. There are so many women that are going through so much and are not getting pregnant. However, we focus on women that are getting pregnant quickly and this gets us down. I don't know much about you but I would say try and be positive. The human body is a funny old thing and anxiety, sadness, stress affects conception. Try and take a u - turn and think I am going to get pregnant.. Ill hear my baby's heart beat etc. I know its hard but you have to try..? Try and get yourself fit and healthy.. Exercise etc. Spend quality time with DH etc. Look after yourself... Try and do this for a while and see what happens Fx for you hun

:cry:
Just saw on facebook a friend of mine... who has been with this guy for 5 months.. is pregnant.. and she got to hear the heartbeat :cry:
I want that to be mee!! :brat:
Why is everybody else out there getting pregnant and I cant seem to get a :bfp: :cry:

I am now CD36 and still no :witch: but i am not allowing myself to get my hopes up.. i have some symptoms but still not gonna get excited because everytime i do.. i get a big fat :bfn: :cry:

Im just so frustrated why everybody in facebook world seems to be pregnant and having awesome pregnancies and adorable babies.. and I had to get mine taken away from me and I havnt been able to get pregnant since :brat::cry:

That's my little vent for the day.. thanks for listening

I feel you! I get so jealous and I feel horrible about it. I also see these people that dont want a baby and complain about it ...My time will come though all I can do is think positive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->