Brisbane anyone??

i know its gross, i hate being hot, bring on winter i reckon

well we will be heavily pregnant in winter this year, so maybe we wont feel as cold this time round, we will have bubs keeping us warm :)

Hi Ladies...
I am originally from Wollongong/Sydney NSW, but have been living in QLD for 14 yrs now... Loving it too lol

I have 2 boys and I girl...

I currently live in Townsville which is afair hike from you guys in Brisbane...

All of us Aussies on B&B seem to be spread a fair bit apart *Dammit*

Be nice to meet some...

Take Care and Good Luck!!

S & C

Hi sarah, im from Brisbane, im originally from the UK, been here 3 months now, feeling lonely as all my family/friends are back home, & havnt met any friends here :(
Im from Boronia heights area, (renting for a while) then in 4 months time going back to the UK with my Australian partner to have my baby

Hi All :hi:

I'm from Brissie too, on the northside at Ferny Hills. I've been stalkng for a wee while but decided I better get off my butt and start posting.

I'm 10 wks pregnant with my first bubba via IVF (step-mum to 11yr old) so loving B&B and it's lovely ladies with their advice &/or own experiences.

Hope you are all travelling well :)

Hi Everyone, I am from Brisbane too, well just west of Brisbane I guess, in Ipswich. I have three children (two from IVF) and am pregnant with baby #4.. I'm sure you'll see a lot of me here in the future :)

Can anyone tell me how to get the signature tickers working?

Can anyone tell me how to get the signature tickers working?

hi there :flower: i used to live in ipswich, in townsville at the moment, coming back this week for my sons birthday and will be moving back to ipswich in a few months :flower:

Which part of Ipswich are you moving to? Maybe we will run into each other in the future :)

around the redbank area. where abouts are you ?

Hello everyone!

I'm from Brisbane too, Chermside (northside). TTC for baby number one, very excited!

good luck hun! lots of baby dust your way :dust:

Thanks! Think I'm going a little crazy playing the waiting game already. How do you keep your mind off it?

it took us 7 months with this baby ttc, but im now 27 weeks pregnant.
lots and lots of things to keep me busy !!!!

try and keep your mind busy! go out and do things etc. i was horrible for peeing on a million sticks a day :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->