Britain's Got Talent 2011

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Who is watching?

It starts tomorrow at 8.20pm :happydance:

I love it, can't wait.

x

:happydance: So do I, he is so funny. I wasn't to sure about David Hasslehoff :shrug:
x

Yeah, I think all 3 of them together will work well.
It's so sad that Amanda did scene reshoots after she lost the baby :( x

Ahhh! Missed most of it :cry: Now don't get to watch it til tomorrow morning

Was I the only one to thing it was pants? I missed some bits but just couldnt get into it. Defo not the same without Simon.

I thnk the old boy who did all the dancing was fab, when he first started I though he was just going to mime that 1whole song but he didnt and it was really funny. Strangely enough I enjoyed the bell ringers they were really relaxing to listen to and quite good at the same time

I thnk the old boy who did all the dancing was fab, when he first started I though he was just going to mime that 1whole song but he didnt and it was really funny. Strangely enough I enjoyed the bell ringers they were really relaxing to listen to and quite good at the same time

The telecommunications guy? I couldn't believe it! I really really didnt expect it :lol:

Im a huge Simon addict but I didn't miss him at all!!! I love Michael, I think this show is completely made for him... hes funny without being mean! Love it.
The guy with the guitar who sung Fast Car was amazing, the old guy doing the dancing was brilliant too! and wasnt expecting either of them to be any good :lol:

i like the new judges, i like the couple that did the hand bells, it sounded really nice and i liked the big guy that sang he was so amazing.

Haha I was sure the telecommunications dude was going to do something boring..! and that the bell ringers would be rubbish..! But they were good. the guy pretending to be a dolphin was crap..! and I really wanted to watch the dude in a hamster outfit who was lerking in the background..! The dogs were amazing even tho I think it was really cruel.! I hate talent shows but this was quite good IVe never watched it before coz simon cowel gives me nausea.. pregnant or not..!

I thought the old guy dancing was fab! Didn't expect it at all.

And the lady who thought Amanda was Joanna Lumley :rofl:

Haha I was sure the telecommunications dude was going to do something boring..! and that the bell ringers would be rubbish..! But they were good. the guy pretending to be a dolphin was crap..! and I really wanted to watch the dude in a hamster outfit who was lerking in the background..! The dogs were amazing even tho I think it was really cruel.! I hate talent shows but this was quite good IVe never watched it before coz simon cowel gives me nausea.. pregnant or not..!

just a Question hun.. why do u think its cruel? X

Im wondering why you think it's cruel too? The dogs were enjoying themselves!

I thought the old guy dancing was fab! Didn't expect it at all.

And the lady who thought Amanda was Joanna Lumley :rofl:

But also believed Michael when he said he was Simon Cowell and then acted like him at the end of her performance and done a fab impression of him, that was really funny

Why did you think it was cruel, working dogs like that live for that sort of thing and love it. To me they looked like they well enjoyed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->