Britax bargains at Just Kidding!

Renee71

Reaction score
My hubby has just ordered a Britax B-dual tandem pushchair with 2nd seat and free car seat for only £355.50. The shop is based in London, but has a website here:
Just Kidding
We found them as they were advertising the same items on eBay for £400. This was still a good price, but hubby checked their website and it was even cheaper there! We contacted them to confirm whether it was a 2010 or 2011 model, as it seemed like a great price. They confirmed it is the 2011 model! :thumbup:

The B-dual is only on offer until 31/08/11. They don't have the purple rain colour in stock, but we aren't in any hurry as we've still got a few months to go yet. They also have other things on special offer at the moment, so it's worth having a look at their on-line store.

I just stumbled across their website too! I think mothercare do a price match promise too so I might get one from there for the same price! xx

This shop is really good too. I used to live just around the corner and shopped there all the time. The ladies are really friendly and always remembered my lo when I went in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->