Britax Evolva 1 2 3

juliespencer9

Reaction score
Hi
Im just wondering does anyone have this car seat, if so any good?:flower:

I have it for my son and i love it. It's very well padded and comfy, easy to fit into the car and lasts up until age 12!

The only bad point is its quite big and bulky but thats not a problem for me because i have a big car.

I have it for my son and i love it. It's very well padded and comfy, easy to fit into the car and lasts up until age 12!

The only bad point is its quite big and bulky but thats not a problem for me because i have a big car.

does it recline for when they are asleep? or just reclines one knotch? if you know what i mean.:flower:

does it recline for when they are asleep? or just reclines one knotch? if you know what i mean.:flower:

You have to unstrap it and move the base so its tilted kinda thing, unless it can be tiltedwhile in it, and i havent worked it out lol

yea it has like a bit underneath it that flips over to have it upright or reclined but you cant just switch it over whilst its in the car to swop it over you would have to take it out the car move the bit over and put it back.

I just keep mine reclined because my son is only 2 so still sleeps loads in the car but then when he gets older and has it as a booster i'll change it over

We have it too. And it is easy to fix. We really like it!
Getting the cover back on and the straps all right after you child is car sick in it is another matter though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->