For Sale, in really good condition. Forward and Rear Facing birth - 4years

West Sussex Area

Attachments

• carseat.JPG
    carseat.JPG
    12 KB · Views: 3
grrr wish you stayed closer im looking for just that car seat:cry:

Sorry about that, Edinburgh is a bit far to meet in the middle. xxx

how come your selling hun has your little man out grown already? If wasn't car seat neurotic i'd have possibly got it off you tomorrow as we want 1

LOL Hi again, my mum got me a maxi cosi priorfix when she got ther holiday pay. Figured I'd keep this for number 2, still in 2 minds whether to sell it as I never used a travel system, always put little one straight in his pram from the car.
We only have a one bedroomed flat til next year, so thought I'd get it out the way. I knwo I'll regret selling it when I do.
Oh and no he hasnt out grown it, xxx

Was mildly worried there as I was looking at it online. I'm not a big fan of leaving them in the car seat but lifting them in and out of it can be a hassle as I don't an isofix base

Yes it can be a hassle cos of the seatbelts.

I love this carseat, it has been great and defo would use again but if you are going to buy new I totally recommend the priorfix. It's exactly the same, size and shape to the First Class but the way you restrain it in the car is so much easier and feels a bit more secure the only down side is that it isnt from newborn, thats why I am going to regret selling this one. If no one buys it before I next see my mum I'll probably keep it and store it hers xxx

she did buy it lol

is the other one from 9 months?

Yes she did, so she can store the spare one.

It's from 9 months or 20lbs. My LO went forward facing from 6 months as he was over 20lbs and health visitor said to go by weight and not age xx

it's meant to be height if that makes sence as long as their head doesn't come over the top they can rear face. I get got my pram and carseat from one of the few uk stockist of exstended rear facing she'd throttle me if i turned Abby, Though i can't see her hitting 20lb for quite some time she'll prob go the year atleast

I see what you mean but thats for staying rearfacing not moving into forward facing if that makes sense. So I think we are both right. I'm sure Benjamin would still fit rearward facing but I do a lot of travelling ( my mum lives 300 miles away) so I liked the fact I could look in my mirror and see what he was upto.

My friends lo is 2 days younger than him and is still in her baby seat. xx

awwwww. yup forward facing at his age is cool.

Gah I don't look i get to distracted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->