"British soldiers burn in hell"

freckleonear

Crunchy mummy
Reaction score
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...ning-poppy-in-anti-Armistice-Day-protest.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ning-Muslim-protesters-mar-Armistice-Day.html

A group of Islamic protesters broke the 2 minute silence in London with banners saying "British soldiers burn in hell" and burnt a poppy. The reason for their protest was because they want the government to pull the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

I don't agree with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, but how dare they? How dare they disrupt a remembrance service that has been going on for 92 years. It has nothing to do with them and their wars! These extremists would probably have never even been born if not for the brave men and women who gave their lives in the world wars. They are abusing and disrespecting the very freedom that British (including many muslim) soldiers died for. :cry:

I think it's disgusting! some of the status's i have read on my facebook though and groups people are joining are disgusting aswell.

I'm canadian, but I think it's horrible. I don't understand someone saying that kind of thing, if you are so against British soldier, what the HELL are you doing in England??? Sorry, but that's just horrible.

i think its horrible, and the fact they have the cheek to do that here is outrageous! if we did that in there country we would have been shot dead. if they dont like our beliefs they should f**K off back home!

I think its disgusting and disrespectful and would never be tolerated if it was done to them. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. No need to wonder why people dont want them here they dont make it very easy to like these types.

It is disgusting. Rememberance day and the popp has NOTHING to do about peoples views on the wars past and present. It is about remembering our soldiers that have lost their lives in the wars. Those 18(some younger) year olds dieing on the battlefiled far from home just for our feedom,just so we could be safe. And now in the present day our boys are still dying. We have a right to remember them without some muslim extremists being so damn disprespectful. But they are the minority. So I agree hun it is so sad and they ruined a very special day :cry:

Some of the groups on FB are disgusting as well. So much racism on my news feed. The delete button will be in good used today
xx

its discusting, if they dotn like the birtish ways then sod off!! we dont make you live here your free to F off!!

Its disgusting they are allowed to get away with doing this, its really disrespectful imo.

i think its horrible, and the fact they have the cheek to do that here is outrageous! if we did that in there country we would have been shot dead. if they dont like our beliefs they should f**K off back home!

Urgh I'm sorry but I fucking hate this argument. In this country we have freedom of speech and that is something we should be proud of, whether or not I agree with their protest (which by the way I most certainly do not) Im glad that we have the right to do so without being fucking executed! I hate these 30 protesters because they are going to fuel tension between British people and British Muslims, I have seen on facebook people now seem to feel they have an excuse to air their racist, xenophobic feelings against Muslims, some of the things I've read are awful. 30 extremists DO NOT speak for an entire religion.

Makes me so angry!They have no right too!Jesus,they are taking over most of the country anyway-they don't like Christmas,councils rename it so not to offend....don't like it?sod off!we critise them and we are racist!Takes the wee wee......x

You need to stop reading the Daily Mail.

The muslim extremists need to get out. Not all muslims as all arnt alike. I think people know not to tar with same brush.

The muslim extremists need to get out. Not all muslims as all arnt alike. I think people know not to tar with same brush.

You should see some of the facebook groups. One guy said that all Muslims in this country should be lined up at shot, starting with women and children and like 20 people agreed. Its so depressing.

Oh god thats bad. I did join one that was upset about it and said they should be deported but not all Muslims. Same as people tared NI people with terrorists we arnt all like that., Some are sick of it and embarrassed . I know muslims and they are embarrassed by the way extremists go on.

You should see some of the facebook groups. One guy said that all Muslims in this country should be lined up at shot, starting with women and children and like 20 people agreed. Its so depressing.

thats goes with the whole freedom of speach thing, there just airing their angers and ok thats extreme but their just using their right to freedom of speach. I think sooo many people are angry with what these people have been allowed to get away with of course there are going to be a lot of hate groups made, as someone said online somewhere today, if we did that there we would be shot.. If we speak abotu hate agaisnt muslims we are racists yet when they do this its perfectly fine :nope:

thats goes with the whole freedom of speach thing, there just airing their angers and ok thats extreme but their just using their right to freedom of speach. I think sooo many people are angry with what these people have been allowed to get away with of course there are going to be a lot of hate groups made, as someone said online somewhere today, if we did that there we would be shot.. If we speak abotu hate agaisnt muslims we are racists yet when they do this its perfectly fine :nope:

I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to say it, I'm saying its disgusting that they did. Who do you mean by 'they'? If a bunch of Christians stood outside a Mosque spouting hate they wouldn't be arrested either, I don't get why people think that Muslims have more rights in this country, its simply not true.

Makes me so angry!They have no right too!Jesus,they are taking over most of the country anyway-they don't like Christmas,councils rename it so not to offend....don't like it?sod off!we critise them and we are racist!Takes the wee wee......x

I agree 100% with what you said.
Dont see why they think they can come here and change everything that we know because they dont agree. They can always go home if they dont like it. Im sick of this country doing things so they wont offend! Get lost if you dont like it :shrug:

I wish they'd do the white poppy still. Why don't they?! That was more for pacifists to wear in a mark of respect for people who have died in the war but also shows that u dont support current wars.

Also, this thread is bordering on racism... not cool. referring to the terrorists as 'them' and saying 'they dont like christmas, they are taking over the country' is tarring all with the same brush and it's not on.

MUSLIMS MAKE UP 3% OF ENGLAND. Does that really sound like they are taking over the country?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->