"British soldiers burn in hell"

The violence in the uni fees protest was shocking xx

oh yer i cant believe that they have behaved like that it is horroable that they are raises fees thought that does condone the behaviour they are displaying at the moment i do feel sorry for students thought alot of middle class familes wont be able to afford to send there kids to uni i know for one my family and myself couldnt afford to go to uni and even more so now with these raises its horrorable but still they do need to behave them sleves

The muslim extremists need to get out. Not all muslims as all arnt alike. I think people know not to tar with same brush.

You should see some of the facebook groups. One guy said that all Muslims in this country should be lined up at shot, starting with women and children and like 20 people agreed. Its so depressing.

thats goes with the whole freedom of speach thing, there just airing their angers and ok thats extreme but their just using their right to freedom of speach. I think sooo many people are angry with what these people have been allowed to get away with of course there are going to be a lot of hate groups made, as someone said online somewhere today, if we did that there we would be shot.. If we speak abotu hate agaisnt muslims we are racists yet when they do this its perfectly fine :nope:

I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to say it, I'm saying its disgusting that they did. Who do you mean by 'they'? If a bunch of Christians stood outside a Mosque spouting hate they wouldn't be arrested either, I don't get why people think that Muslims have more rights in this country, its simply not true.

But do they stand outside mosques shouting abuse? If they do its very rare. Do we have a abu hamza (whatever his name is) standing in the middle of a packed area spouting hate and every oppourtunity he gets to open his trap??

You have half the fucking Daily Mail spouting bullshit about 'the Islamification of Britain' every week!

Errrm excuse me.. Id prefer it if you didnt swear when answering my posts.. How rude..
Why do you think they do it because they are given the ammo to do so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you believe the scaremongering in these tabloids then you are just too ignorant for me to even bother talking to, sorry.

You are obviously far too rude to even have a debate with.. :shrug: Nevermind.

The muslim extremists need to get out. Not all muslims as all arnt alike. I think people know not to tar with same brush.

You should see some of the facebook groups. One guy said that all Muslims in this country should be lined up at shot, starting with women and children and like 20 people agreed. Its so depressing.

thats goes with the whole freedom of speach thing, there just airing their angers and ok thats extreme but their just using their right to freedom of speach. I think sooo many people are angry with what these people have been allowed to get away with of course there are going to be a lot of hate groups made, as someone said online somewhere today, if we did that there we would be shot.. If we speak abotu hate agaisnt muslims we are racists yet when they do this its perfectly fine :nope:

I didn't say they shouldn't be allowed to say it, I'm saying its disgusting that they did. Who do you mean by 'they'? If a bunch of Christians stood outside a Mosque spouting hate they wouldn't be arrested either, I don't get why people think that Muslims have more rights in this country, its simply not true.

Unfortunately this is not true. The christians WOULD BE ARRESTED.. for inciting racism.

In this country, the racism law carries far too much water.. the christians ARE NOT ALLOWED to get away with AS much as these MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WOULD GET AWAY WITH.
.. and.. unfortunately its all because of the weight of the RACISM LAW.

Where do you get this from?! If they do not use violence, they will not be arrested.

Unfortunately this is not true. The christians WOULD BE ARRESTED.. for inciting racism.

In this country, the racism law carries far too much water.. the christians ARE NOT ALLOWED to get away with AS much as these MUSLIM EXTREMISTS WOULD GET AWAY WITH.

I do find that interesting.

But its not true! If that was true then political parties like the BNP would not be allowed to run.

Indeed, and it was done by our teenagers :shock: I think we need to think a bit more before becoming all self righteous as a country.

I know and they were meant to be prospective Uni students or already at uni. They are meant to intelligant, not mindless thugs :nope: My Uni sent two coaches down, I don't think any of ours were involved in the violence thank god
xx

I think it's disgusting! some of the status's i have read on my facebook though and groups people are joining are disgusting aswell.

I have to agree with this.
I read that someone had started a group for 'Us british terrorists to show them how it's done' trying to get people together to burn Korans.
I feel what they did was disgusting but EQUALLY disgusting is this mentality that we should lash out and join them in their hateful crimes!
What those people did was in no way shape or form what real, good muslims condone and makes them look like a group of nuts!
The MAJORITY of muslims are wonderful NORMAL people. The minority should be disgusted with themselves!
I really despise that anyone would want to lower themselves, lose all their dignity and national pride and start saying all muslims should be shot etc. Because that's what people are saying all over the internet. It's ignorant.

Indeed, and it was done by our teenagers :shock: I think we need to think a bit more before becoming all self righteous as a country.

I know and they were meant to be prospective Uni students or already at uni. They are meant to intelligant, not mindless thugs :nope: My Uni sent two coaches down, I don't think any of ours were involved in the violence thank god
xx

Actually some of the trouble was by Uni students but most wasnt. There were groups and statuses all over facebook about people gatecrashing to cause trouble

If we went to a muslim country and spouted hate Im sure we wouldnt just get away with doing so, so why is it allowed here. Nobody really wants all this do they?

Where do you get this from?! If they do not use violence, they will not be arrested.

sadly you do not have to use violence to be arrested. The law states that breeching the peace and shouting about stuff like this is arrestable. Its inciting racism.
Its a very fine line but officers will arrest for it just to stop it turning into a full scale riot or similar.

The amount of protests my partner has worked in.. half the ppl dont get violent but he arrests them. Hes not only a normal plod but tactical unit.. (PSU) in his spare time out of his normal duties and is called upon when these things go off.

Its no different to the protests outside the power plants.. they get arrested.. not everyones violent.
Its just a shame.. because the racism law is SO HEAVY that the police will tend to arrest more readily on the background of that because if it gets to court.. then its a real issue. all BECAUSE the RACISM LAW is sooooooooo BIG. x

sadly you do not have to use violence to be arrested. The law states that breeching the peace and shouting about stuff like this is arrestable. Its inciting racism.
Its a very fine line but officers will arrest for it just to stop it turning into a full scale riot or similar.

The amount of protests my partner has worked in.. half the ppl dont get violent but he arrests them. Hes not only a normal plod but tactical unit.. (PSU) in his spare time out of his normal duties and is called upon when these things go off.

Its no different to the protests outside the power plants.. they get arrested.. not everyones violent.
Its just a shame.. because the racism law is SO HEAVY that the police will tend to arrest more readily on the background of that because if it gets to court.. then its a real issue. all BECAUSE the RACISM LAW is sooooooooo BIG.

During that EDL protest against the building of a mosque out of 20,000 people only 9 were arrested. For violence. This was only 30 men.

sorry i meant 2000! but still...

If we went to a muslim country and spouted hate Im sure we wouldnt just get away with doing so.

And that is what makes our country so great. We have freedom of speech.

I personally think you speak in one big contradiction because your saying that I am ignorant for saying that the Daily Mail have had them ammo but then your saying this country is great for freedom of speach??? Well how does that work then? The Daily Mail cant say what they want to but Abu Hamza and other Muslims can???? :shrug:

I'm disgusted by some of the attitudes on here to be honest! Yes, it's not a nice thing to do. But 30 people that are just trying to get attention do not speak for a whole religion! This whole 'if they don't like it they can go back' attitude is plain ignorant. Muslim is a religion, not a race. Where do you want them to go? I'm not condoning what they've done. But some of the racist offensive groups/comments I've seen about it are worse.

I know its really upsetting me, I've read some of the groups and its almost like they are SO GLAD to finally have an excuse to shout out their hatred of Muslims. I would hate to be a British Muslim right now.:nope:

I agree with your views here. I know some muslims who converted because they believed that Islam best fit their lives. I would hate to be them right now. After the London bombings, their house was set alight. They have three children. You never heard about it, but it happened and it was us British people perpetrating this violence. There are horrible people who are British and horrible people who are Muslims, horrible people who are every other race and religion. They aren't evil because of their religion, but because they are nut jobs. Nut jobs exist wordwide. We get serial killers of every creed, and nazis still exist all over the world some practicing in the name of christianity. This story happened to hit on the day of rememberance and yes it is very very disrespectful but I feel that if you rise to this, and have such hatred against muslims you cannot be a very informed person. And I wouldn't want my DD to ever hate anyone. If we bring up our children in households where we talk about all muslims going to hell/being shot etc it becomes a world I dont want to live in anymore! Full of anger and spite. I am more dignified than that.

If we went to a muslim country and spouted hate Im sure we wouldnt just get away with doing so.

I personally think you speak in one big contradiction because your saying that I am ignorant for saying that the Daily Mail have had them ammo but then your saying this country is great for freedom of speach??? Well how does that work then? The Daily Mail cant say what they want to but Abu Hamza and other Muslims can???? :shrug:

I'm saying the Daily Mail is supposed to report the news not twist it to fit their own right wing agenda. They are perfectly entitled to voice their opinions but it disturbs me that they mask it as truth and people don't even question it.

I'm saying the Daily Mail is supposed to report the news not twist it to fit their own right wing agenda. They are perfectly entitled to voice their opinions but it disturbs me that they mask it as truth and people don't even question it.

every journalist thing includeing the news twists everything i find there to be hardly any truth in what is said in the media now tbh its a pain in the bum they should jsut be honest

Also it was a group of men, mostly young men. Testosterone filled, angry young men. These exist everywhere. How many times a week do we hear of men stabbing other men? Regardless of religion, there will always be people out there looking for trouble. These 'boys' are using the MASK of religion to vent their anger in life. I would ask any educated rounded person to speak to their local mosque leader and I guarantee that they despise what happened and fear the backlash. How many acts of hatred do you think these boys have brought on those who are supposed to be the same religion as them?! They have hurt their own. They are not muslims. They are not acting for Islam. They are vile criminals so lets detach the religion thing and see them as what they are.

Well to be honest its not a newspaper of my choice so I really cant say too much but if some Muslims are allowed to spout hate and say things in public about what they would like to do or should do to some of other religions then the daily mail is obviously entitled to have their say too.
I think anyone who spouts hate about another religion is awful in my book. I know there ar Christians out there who more than likely say things on the same level but its never brought to the publics attention like that is. After 7/7 you would think they would leave well alone but they cant. Its insulting for families of victims who died and were injured yet freedom of speach comes in and anything is allowed to be said. They should be deported. That way there the Muslim faith wouldnt take such a battering because we arent keeping the ones who let the faith down carry on with such antics.

What happened yesterday was awful, disrespectful and wrong but that doesn't make it ok to tar all muslims with the same brush all the muslims i have met and talk to and consider friends are just as disgusted as we are by what happened. The whole point of the few extremists behaviour was to incite hatred against their religion so they could justify worse behaviour when a mosque gets firebombed by idiots or family's get attacked by whites. We need to rise above their behaviour and understand that 99% of muslims are good honest law abiding citizens who contribute to our country in a positive way.

Its just a shame.. because the racism law is SO HEAVY that the police will tend to arrest more readily on the background of that because if it gets to court.. then its a real issue. all BECAUSE the RACISM LAW is sooooooooo BIG.

During that EDL protest against the building of a mosque out of 20,000 people only 9 were arrested. For violence. This was only 30 men.

sorry i meant 2000! but still...

yes probably so.. but I bet if there wasnt any violence going on they would still be arrested. Thats just a tact that they use to calm down a situation and break it up so to speak.
Just the violent ones take first priority in arresting obviously.
Thing is, There isnt LOADS of cells. I think they would arrest far more if they had the means and place to put them all.
Also.. some officers wont arrest if its dodgy grounds for standing up in court and getting a conviction. They hate to have to do all the paperwork for it just to get 'thrown out' by the judge.
But cos the racism law is so huge, there is less likely chance of this happening.. so back to the initial point.. they WOULD arrest even if theres no violence under racism incitement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->