Britney spears

L

Luhweez

This is sucha pointless thread and im probably really slow on the uptake BUT
i just seen britney spears video for 'womanizer' and although shes not my kinda thing and it may sound weird..but i felt all proud of her and really happy for her she looks AMAZING after everything last year its just like WOW, go you =)

Haha, I'm a huge Britney fan. So of course I felt proud for her when I saw how great she looked in that video.

I havent seen it yet , but i am happy she is getting back to herself :)

I'm not a fan of Britney herself but I like a few of her sings *sings* I was born to make you happy... but I say go brit, the princess of pop is back

she looks great!! not impressed with the song tho x

I'm so glad she's getting back on track!

First of all,her boys deserve it.Second of all those stupid tabloids' feast is now over! :happydance:

I love Britney so am loving the come back and transformation.

Im not keen on the song... maybe its a grower but wow... bitch, wish i had her body lol!! Soon will :)
xxxx

I am just glad to see she has bounced back. I am not a fan of hers but it shows that after a hard time you can come back. unlike mant other pop stars who are set on killing themselves with drugs who arnt helping themselves. I did feel she got a right hammering from the press and wasnt really allowed to be a mother as they where watching her every move.

Eh I'm not particularly fond on the song or the video, but I'm glad she's got herself back together

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->