Brittany Murphy dies......

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
Its so sad. She died of a heartattack and she was only 32.:cry: I loved her movies.:hugs:

I know its awful shes one of my fav actresses :(
(I also posted this in the entertainment section too :))

OMG how sad she was so young! Wonder what causes a young woman to have a heart attack.

There have been rumours she was addicted to cocaine, plus she suffered with eating disorder so that may have taken a toll on her heart. Very sad :-(

Aww thats so sad, i can't believe how young she was xxx

sorry shuffled over from WTT...i loved her when she played opposite Ashton Kutcher(i cant remember the movie though)she was so beautiful and young too!!!:(

I know,im 33 so only year younger than me. Did she have any children??:shrug:

sorry shuffled over from WTT...i loved her when she played opposite Ashton Kutcher(i cant remember the movie though)she was so beautiful and young too!!!:(

The movie was called "Just married" we have it on dvd. One of my favourites.

She was married but dont think she had children :(

just married, I loved her in Clueless too. :nope: R.I.P

Apparently it was her husband who found her at their home. He rang the ambulance.

I know,im 33 so only year younger than me. Did she have any children??:shrug:

I just found this video and she says her new years resolution is to have a child in 2010

https://www.accesshollywood.com/brittany-murphy-i-would-love-to-have-a-child_video_1183574 :cry::cry:

My first thought when I heard it was a heart attack was eating disorder and/or drugs. So sad! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->