Brittle nails

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
My nails are very thin and brittle after having Gel on constantly for about 3 months! Anyone know how i can strengthen them?

Drink lots of milk? When i have cereal and milk in my coffee every day my nails look really good and healthy, people comment on my manicure, but when i don't have much milk they break really easy and go short of see through instead of white at the tips.

Thanks for your response but was looking for something to actually put on them

I'd just keep putting normal polish on them. Eventually they will grow stronger. The nails you have are already damaged do it'll tale a while for them to grow back as normal.

I know a woman.who had the longest strongest nails I've ever seem who swore by eating a cube of jelly every couple of days.

Xx

I think sally hanson from boots do different types of nail strengthener, its like a clear polish.

xxx

I noticed this too and was told to let them breath for a while. They also sell "vitamin" nail polish that's clear. So its kind of like a top coat. I'm letting my nails take a break right now since I've had polish on them straight for 4 months. :(

Thanks everyone! Ill remove my polish tonight and go to the chemist in the morning!

I'm the same so swapped to shellac nail polish as work means mines will break x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->