Broadchurch...

All of them!!
Seriously its driving me nuts , but top of the list is the other plumber or vicar! Pauline quirks character is weird! I'm wondering if the skateboard in the cupboard is too much of an obvious clue?
Who do you think?

I think Dannys friend, think it will turn out to be a accident too..Anyone know how much longer its on for?

Think there's 8 episodes... I think the plumber too.. The psychic has my back up.. I love it... Can't wait to see how it pans out!

I love this! I really have no clue who did it, I think that Susan is involved but I wouldn't be surprised if it was anyone. I reaaalllly don't think its the old man though, maybe the priest?

I love this! I really have no clue who did it, I think that Susan is involved but I wouldn't be surprised if it was anyone. I reaaalllly don't think its the old man though, maybe the priest?

Just when you think it's one person, another person looks guilty!! Maybe its the boy?
They all look guilty!!

I can't wait to see what's on his phone!

It's filmed where my parents live so i love it! I think it will be someone least expected obviously, 8 episodes seems a lot for a drama!! Can't wait for it to unfold!

The priest is high on my list at the moment. Sure a lot of hidden dirt will be uncovered (Pauline Quirks character for example - clearly up to no good but surely too obvious to be her) but in the end it'll be someone really unexpected responsible.

I'm dying to know what they'r gunna find on his phone! I think the priest is involved, I did think the old man in the shop but changed my mind on him now

The priest is high on my list at the moment. Sure a lot of hidden dirt will be uncovered (Pauline Quirks character for example - clearly up to no good but surely too obvious to be her) but in the end it'll be someone really unexpected responsible.

I think the priest or the other plumber??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->