broke my wrist!!!

Redclaire

A mammy at last!!
Reaction score
hi girls!,
my dog tripped me on sunday and i fell and badly broke my wrist! 6 screws and a plate!
had to tell all the doctors in emergency about ttc...
most looked at me like i had 10 heads and asked stupid questions like 'so are you pregnant?'
well then i had to tell them i ovulated on thurs so a test would be neg but i wanted full xray protection etc etc!!
Anyway i'm home from hospital now and have tp take the pain meds, dont like it but i really need them and i'm 6 dpo thinking that the accident could have stopped any preg this month...or maybe it'll be a funny story to tell a kid in years to come!
sorry for going on...blame the drugs lol!

:hugs:
i wondered what had happened to you
OUCH poor you!! hope you are okay and make a speedy recovery
and fx for ya for this month
xx

Good grief, hun! Glad you're back and hopefully back on the mend. I wouldn't worry too much about the meds at the moment you just take care and get well :hugs:

Omi xxx

Geez, that's awful:cry: I hope you have a speedy recovery !

Yikes mend quickly!! Hopefully it wasn't your writing hand?

Yikes mend quickly!! Hopefully it wasn't your writing hand?
luckily its my left hand, going stir crazy tho!! himself is being very protective!!
And now its been snowing , first time to snow in dublin in november for 40 years!!so can't even have friends over!!
10dpo today... :bfn: but still hoping!!

thanks for all the get well soons ladies xxx:flower:

Hiya Redclaire! Just thought I would pop you a line as I broke my elbow 4 weeks before I got pregnant! I was just thinking today about if I took anything for the broken elbow that helped me conceive. I did drink a lot of water, plus took calcium and vit d... I'm gonna have a go at doing all this again. Good luck and hope your wrist heals nicely!!!

ps trying it all - apart from breaking any bones again that is!!!

Hi Hon

Oh no what a bugger! Hope your not in too much pain:flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"