Bronchiolitus?

T

tinytoes

https://www.babycentre.co.uk/baby/health/bronchiolitis/

Ted has it. Poor mite. Doc said its in early stages but i'm scared as she said it can progress fast. We were meant to be going away for the weekend to the snowy mountains but i feel I should cancel as there's no hospital nearby there.

Just want him well.
Anyobe else had this?

Dec had it when he was about 8 weeks old, didnt get as bad as it can, he was grand after about a week, we had two really bad nights where he had to sleep in his pram because he couldnt lay flat. Poor little mite, hope he gets better soon xx

Colton had bronchitis.. dont know if it's the exact thing but sounds close. He was 2 months old, and got it from my OH's mother smoking around him. Even after he got it she said she wouldn't quit smoking around him and so we moved out .. hasnt been sick since. :grr:

Anyways, hope he gets better soon; sucks it was right before your trip. But you could try waiting it out until the weekend and then see how he is.
We caught Coltons early on, and he only had to take antibiotics for like 5 days; and he didn't even seem to be sick after the first 2-3.

oh poor little thing, I would stick close to a hospital too, just as a precausion. I hope he feels better soon

Poor thing, hope he´s feeling better soon. I think I´d probably forget going away as well - best be on the safe side.

My eldest 4 had it and 3 of them were hospitalised:cry:

So hunny I would stay home and prepare for some 'possible' bad nights:hugs:

thanks ladies. we are indeed staying home and poor fella was awake hourly crying last night and soo soo snotty. I'm co-sleeping with him for a while until he's better just so I can be on hand.
Turns out my niece had it when she was little and was hospitalised too.
He doesnt deserve this, he's been such a good boy:cry:

might take him out on a fun trip later if he's well enough, to buy a Christmas tree so we can sit and watch the lights together!

aww poor pickle! I really hope he gets better soon and that he's well enough to have a fun trip out :hugs:

aww poor little guy hope he feels better soon x

Poor lil man. My little girl had it when she was 3 weeks old she went down hill real fast so id stick near a hospital as i was there for 4 days with her. Hope he gets better soon!

Jack had this a few weeks ago, he had a very bad cough! The doctor said because he was still eating as normal and he was fine in himself that it would clear up on its own and it did in a few days. Hope it goes soon hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->