Leonie’s lists 2024

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
Bit late doing my lists this year
There still not really finished. I have very few ideas for my oldest.
I’m trying not to clutter up the house with stuff they don’t need too.
Anything with a * I have bought

M (14)
- main gift? (He wants a guitar I feel this is a bit of a thing that won’t actually get used so I’m reluctant to buy it haha!)
- Nike trainers*
- fast and furious Lego speed set
- Funko ps4 game
- boss t shirt *
- adidas t shirt *
- adidas t shirt *
- Nike t shirt *
- north face t shirt *
- Armani shorts *
- neon wall sign
- screwball making set *
- selection box
- Lynx set

H (12)
- tv
- Xbox controller *
- wireless headphones*
- electric toothbrush*
- fnaf funko minis *
- fnaf dvd
- Nike t shirt*
- Armani set*
- Under armour shorts*
- Under armour shorts*
- Neon wall sign
- screwball making set*
- selection box
- Lynx set

Trying to cut back for stockings as again trying not to clutter up the house. Probably will get them an Xbox gift card each, couple of toiletry bits, sweets, little card game.

I’m waiting on a final list for my kids. Why do they always put random things you know they don’t want or will get tired of quickly? Lol Mine was so insistent she wanted this toy last year even though I knew she didn’t want it….literally played with once and has been in the box since.

I’m waiting on a final list for my kids. Why do they always put random things you know they don’t want or will get tired of quickly? Lol Mine was so insistent she wanted this toy last year even though I knew she didn’t want it….literally played with once and has been in the box since.
Yep there’s always something that’s a bit of an impulse ask. He does it every year. He’s never been musically inclined I think he only wants it because he recently discovered guitar hero at an arcade but I’ve tried explaining a real guitar won’t be the same haha!
If it was like £20-£30 I’d say yeah fine but it’s £100 so not cheap to sit forgotten in the cupboard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->