Broodiness has hit - BIG TIME!

AnnaBanana9

Mummy
Reaction score
My goodness - I feel like I've been hit by a truck! I'm so broody all of a sudden it's unbelievable :wacko: I mean, we have been actively discussing TTC later this year and how if it happens before then that's wonderful, but all of a sudden this morning I want to be pregnant NOW.

Is it just me, or has anyone else ever felt this way out of the blue?
:shrug:

Broodiness hit me big time a few months ago. I'd been broody before but not like this, and it come from nowhere. I just suddenly felt like I wanted to be pregnant right away, spent ages looking at baby stuff online, and it hasn't gone away this time.

I felt this way not long before I got pregnant with Alyssa, so I'm wondering if it's a sign? :haha:

Fingers crossed you and I both have our bumps soon Essie!

I've been broody for about 10 years lol. My friend has a 11 month old and a new born and s can't help feelin a little jealous sometimes. Xxx

I have been feeling the same, there have been a lot af ladies trying or announcing BFP's that were on the preganancy forums around the same time as us and its making me feel 10x broodier! We are firmly WTT for 5yrs though:cry: Hope you a have a bump soon hun x

You know how I feel :blush: it's like I'm demented and then I suddenly panic and doubt myself that I can't cope with two and how work would react if I only went back for a few months :haha: (not that I care really hehehe) and that eases the need for a while. I spoke to husband too last night about whether he's prefer and early or late summer baby. He was quite open to either so maybe......... :haha:

Don't worry hun I haven't really been feeling broody at all until a few days ago when BAM it hit me like a ton of bricks, now I can't wait till my honeymoon and I'm even thinking of giving it a go beforehand! :rofl: I know 5 months isn't really long to wait but it just can't come fast enough..

Hey hun, I really know how you feel!! We were TTC 2 years ago when it all became too much for me and we decided to stop and put it on hold. I would say that it is just since about Feb that I have felt mega broody and wanted to be pregnant straight away!! Dh is well up for having a baby as he doesnt understand really why we stopped trying the last time, but I explained that it was just too much pressure for me at that time, and he understands, he doesnt want me to get the same this time. I really think, no, I KNOW I am ready for it this time, and we are planning to come off BCP at the end of April. I am sooo excited, but this time the broodiness deffo has not gone away. I think it was my bodys way of making sure I was definitely ready for this experience, and now I am. Good luck.

I've been feeling broody for about a year now but last week it really hit me like a ton of bricks! :( I'm only 18 but I still think I'd be able to manage. Not fair!

I get that way, it's almost like a roller coaster. Some weeks I'll be fine and then out of nowhere I'll want a baby NOW! Luckily the feeling goes away after a week or so, since we wont be trying anytime soon.

I'm really struggling to control my broodiness today, it's so hard! I've not even got that long to wait, but today has been so hard thinking about waiting!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->