Brooding rants...

toffee87

Reaction score
What're you thinking about today? what aspect of having a baby are you obsessing over?

Rant away :rofl:

I just feel dead broody on the whole today!

Going out to dinner tonight and thinking I should make the most of the chance to put away some of the vino before I'm preggo and breastfeeding lol xxx

Im just takng about not having to use a comdom when doing rudys lol (sorry tmi) but there icky.
I was walking round town with my lil bro this afternoon and i saw one of my old work mates with her 2 week old baby and she tell's me on of the other girls is pregnant so im in a bad mood now.

Im just thinking how I'd love to find out I was pregnant! I know Im definately not in the right position with university and what not, but I'd love to have a little baba to run around after! haha Im such a Saddo. Also, I REALLY would love a Bump! lol im craving a blumming BUMP! now thats what I call loosing my mind!! :rofl:

xxxxx

Ive been thinking about babies nursery and how i would decorate it???
To be far thought about our whole house and what we are going to do when we move in
x

Im just takng about not having to use a comdom when doing rudys lol (sorry tmi) but there icky.
I was walking round town with my lil bro this afternoon and i saw one of my old work mates with her 2 week old baby and she tell's me on of the other girls is pregnant so im in a bad mood now.

Ha! I am with you there Lozzy! They are the only contraceptive me and hubby use as I am too overweight really for the pill (something I am working on) - so the day we can get rid of those will be fantastic!

I cant wait to get pregnant so I can stop obsessing about getting pregnant :rofl: It drives me mad sometimes!

Ha! I am with you there Lozzy! They are the only contraceptive me and hubby use as I am too overweight really for the pill (something I am working on) - so the day we can get rid of those will be fantastic.

Can you not go on the mini pill, i was put on this after i got my implant out but stoped taking them as they made me evil 24/7. I forgot how much they cost, Well its my own fault, i could get the cheep ones from the family planing but they feel, well cheep lol

Condoms are horrible and you're right about the expense - when my husband came back from buying some he couldn't believe the price. Hopefully we won't be using them for too long (fingers crossed).

My obsession is with just being pregnant. I can't wait to experience the feeling of having our baby growing inside of me. It must be so amazing.

Ha! I am with you there Lozzy! They are the only contraceptive me and hubby use as I am too overweight really for the pill (something I am working on) - so the day we can get rid of those will be fantastic.

Can you not go on the mini pill, i was put on this after i got my implant out but stoped taking them as they made me evil 24/7. I forgot how much they cost, Well its my own fault, i could get the cheep ones from the family planing but they feel, well cheep lol

I did try a different pill because of being overweight (can't remember if it was the minipill), but the side effects were awful - got properly depressed and also couldn't orgasm - arghh!! So came off and we just decided to go with the condoms! I now don't want to go back on because it's only 6 months till we're gonna start trying. We get the durex ones, the fetherlite which are nicer and the sensation ones which feel better, but I so can't wait to get rid of them! xx

Hope you dont have to use them for long hun, the sensation ones are nice hehehehe
I think i might as well take shares in durex cos im going to be using them for ages, dident actualy realise how much we were naughty untill you see the wrappers in the bin lol

Yeah for such a short space of time it probably isn't worth taking any BCP. I was on the mini pill and had been for 7 years. I've got to say, it feels fab not taking them anymore. The mini pill is the one which you have to take everyday at the same time and only have a 3 hour gap. Since coming off them my sex drive has risen loads which my DH is happy about, as you can imagine.

iv noticed a change in my sex drive. Isent it funny that the thing that stops you from gettin pregnant stops you wanting to have sex in the first place

ha, yeh it is funny! Maybe secretly that's how they work! Lol!

Lozzy - was laughing at your wrappers in the bin comment!! Heehee!

Gotta say, we're not at it as much mainly cos of our weight I think so will love it when we've lost weight and stop using them as I am sure we will be like rabbits then!! Ha!

In the meantime - I do tend to only buy durex when they are BOGOF! ha! xx

Im just thinking how I'd love to find out I was pregnant! I know Im definately not in the right position with university and what not, but I'd love to have a little baba to run around after! haha Im such a Saddo. Also, I REALLY would love a Bump! lol im craving a blumming BUMP! now thats what I call loosing my mind!! :rofl:

xxxxx

Aaah me too! Bring on the bump! xxx

https://www.fitday.com/webfit/exerciseinfopage.html

hahahaha you have to do this, i use 41 cals per hour, is that it?

Found another one

https://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/csex.htm

haha - love this! Now that gives me some incentive to get down to it!! Heehee

Do you have a 'Home Bargains' shop where you live?

They often have Durex condoms in a lot cheaper then the normal shops!

aww no, we don't have them :( I might just get a load next time I am at the docs actually, and then use the durex when we want some variety! ha!

Ooooooooo i have a home bargins, dident think of looking in there, thanks :)

I am obsessing over lots of things at the moment! Mostly- im getting annoyed at my impatience! Once we get our house finished we are gonna start ttc- so im now on a mission to finish the house-i have just been buying things when i see them- n in totally the wrong order (furniture before carpets!! where the hell r we gonna keep it till we get the carpet down? lol??) n spending more money than i have, just to get somewhere with it! i know thats the wrong thing to do- but i just cant wait!!
Im looking forward to having a bump, n sharing the news with the family (maybe buying my mum a card that says "grandma?!") and im looking forward to going for walks, OH pushing the baby in the pram, mostly im looking forward to seeing OH with a baby!
Does anyone else think thats the best thing ever? Seeing a man head over heels for his baby?
one day....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->