Brooding rants...

Yeah, I can't wait to see OH holding the baby and being besotted with him/her :D

We were out at the 'in-laws' this weekend and seeing my OH play with his little nephew makes my heart thud for one of our own. Sigh xx

definitely agree with the OH thing - I can't wait for my hubby to be a daddy, I know he will be a great papa and hearing him get excited just makes me so happy! :)

My OH was holding my nephew at the weekend and my heart melted. Can't wait for the first time hubby sees the baby!

Today a toddler was in work, he was calling mummy hehe. And I imagined my baby calling me mummy, makes my heart melt!

I like this thread.
My broodiness is terrible right now. I know a couple my age who is actively trying and I'm so jealous. My sister just had a baby. I somehow seem to notice babies everywhere!!! Out and about with OH and seeing babies make me want one so bad. And I hate my bcp and I want a good reason not to take them anymore.

I would make a wonderful mommy. And Caleb would make a wonderful daddy. I can't wait to be able to feel the baby inside me and to hold him/her in my arms. I would take all the m/s, all the aches and pains, all the tiredness, and any other symptoms that come along with pregnancy. I would put off my career for it, I would put up with the disappointment from my mom. I really really would. I feel so desperate right now!! Isn't that terrible? :(

no, it's not terrible at all - i think once you have the bug, you can't let it go! I was happy not having kids for a while then all of a sudden it was like a switch going off and then it's all I want!! haha! Your time will come, as will all of ours xx

I just spent the past week in Vegas with my Mom and sister as a last party trip before getting pregnant (hopefully!) in June. I had a great time, but I still had to work hard to keep from staring at every baby or pregnant woman in Vegas. Now I'm back and done drinking and eating junk food. I've got three months to improve my nutrition and exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->