Brooding

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
Help! Ollie is only nearly 4months and..well, i'm really broody already!! Anyone else? x:crib:

Lord no, lol but can see it coming though.. just have to work on OH as he doesnt want anymore ...(Like he's the one who is pregnant for 9 months and gives birth lol)

yes me me me!

very much so, i cant belive how strongly i feel, i was never this bad after the others.

hoping we will start to TTC again in Augest time

x

It comes and goes for me. I'm hoping to start trying again when our lil one is 2 or so. You're definitely not alone hun...I'm still waiting on my 6 week check up so I can....uuh...well ya know lol

yep me too lol but were waiting to try when tylers 12months.

No!! Especially with all the complications I had with mine now. He's not as old as your LO though. We (or more I) want to have another when he is about 4-5. No older than 5 though. I will really appreciate it with my next though, as I almost lost my uterus with him. :sad1:

Some days more than other but i definately feel it. But We cant make any decisions about TTC as I have to wait a year to heal properly apparently.

x

After my experience of pregnancy i was like never again, i had every illness u can get during pregnancy.. pre-clampsia, blood clots, obstretic chlorostasis, kidney probs, u name it lol was such a painful time for me..and then i had no pain relief when iving birth! arrrgh...but yeah, nearly 4months on and i'm thinkin awww wouldnt it be lovely to have more! Dont think OH's sure to be honest! Docs have advised me not to have more though :(

But i really would love a bro or sis when Oliver's aged 2-4 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->