Broody for my newborn

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Where the hell has time gone? Looking at the section of your favorite pics of your LOs made me realize how our babies are all growing up.

And it makes me especially sad that I will personally never experience that newborn stage again. Granted, I didn't think I'd ever experience it again after Jayden, but I did and now the time has swiftly gone by.

Chase will be 6 months old on Thursday. In some ways, because of a busy life etc., I feel that I didn't get to thoroughly enjoy that newborn stage once again. :(

Do you think you've enjoyed that stage thoroughly with your LO's?

nope, I spent so much time worried over everyone telling me I held Hannah way to much blah blah blah and worrying that I'd have to hold her forever that I don't think I truly appreciated it. I do love the stage she's in now though because she's so much more interactive and likes to play etc.

:hug:

Im missing it to my DP as said he'd chop his do dar off before us having another baby lol but im feeling quite broody and Ellies only 21 weeks lol

:hugs:

Yep, I'm saaad a bit that the tiny little baby stage is behind me now :( And I told myself there will be no more babies for me but..... I'm sad to think I'll never experience it again.
Tbh looking back on it now, I really really enjoyed being due to give birth for the first time and Lola as a newborn.But now it's gone :( maybe forever.

I feel a little sad now, because Jasper had a sleep apena episode when he was a week old, he stopped breathing for a few minutes - he was absolutely perfectly fine afterwards - but until recently I was just willing him to get bigger and stronger so he'd be safer!

Now that he's a MASSIVE 3 month old - he's in the 97 percent range for weight and I just wish I could have appreciated that time when he was all little and fragile!

He looks so BIG now! Although, other people still tell me how little he is, but he's more than doubled his birth weight, so he looks like a giant to me!

But I am loving the journey, he's started really babbling and shouting in the last few days! I'm enjoying all the 'firsts' he's doing - first time he looks at his feet, first time he grabbed at a rattle, first time he tries to stand up! Its so exciting watching him grow, learn and change!

(I'll admitt I've had a few broody moments... I think our planned 2011 baby may be a late 2010 baby! I cant wait THAT long!)

your post made me think, and then made me feel a bit sad.....elliot's getting grown up already! the times going so quickly, but i put all my time into him so i have tried to make the most of every moment. hes wearing me out, but i love him to bits.

keely.x

with rhys i had pnd and honestly dont remember a lot of things from when he was little, my husband did all the cuddly stuff and everythihng
so this time round i was determind to savour every moment with ffion, and i think i have!

i really miss breastfeeding.. its the only thing i would try and change if i could turn back time

I was a baby hogger lol i always had max in my arms and still do it now if i get the chance time goes by to fast :(

i miss the newborn stage soooooooooo much! i want my baby back x

I missed out on the first eight weeks cos she was in hospital, so after that I made the most of every moment. And I still do.. I am at home with her full time so I don't miss a thing and I'm happy about it.

I hold Oliver far too much and always have. Plus I have never left him with anyone for longer than half an hour - not even hubby! I keep thinking i'm making a rod for my own back, but on the other hand, I have savoured every last second of his baby days - and I will never forget them.

I love the way my Sebastian is growing in leaps and bounds. But, I admit I am feeling broody for another child, but do not want the pregnancy stage. Have looked into adoption, but we were told to wait 3 years. By that time I will be nearly 44 and do not want to risk being turned down for adoption. So, we will TTC in August. I hate to say it, but I do not miss the newborn stage at all.

aww I was doing some cleaning and found one of the newborn diapers that she used to wear... I couldnt believe how tiny it was! It totally made me miss it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->