Broody, overweight & getting frustrated!

Kelskiii

Reaction score
Its been a while since I've been on the forums ... having a toddler seems to take up all my time :) :)

I was overweight when I fell pregnant, gained 2 1/2stone during pregnancy ... still have 14lbs to go.

I struggled at first with my weightloss as I had really low milk supply & if I cut my calories my milk would drop. I decided to do exercise to try to lose weight, my shape & size has changed massively, I've lost 2 dress sizes & I am the fittest I have ever been ... but my weight just is not going down!!

My daughter decided she wanted to stop breastfeeding last month ... so I have been able to cut my calories & am able to increase my exercise BUT I still haven't lost weight!!

We are hoping to start ttc in the next few months so I am trying my hardest to get this last stone off but I am getting so frustrated!! I am in a bad mood most days as I want another baby so badly I just can't seem to lose this extra weight.

My main reason for wanting to lose it is I don't want to be under a consultant this pregnancy as they weren't very nice to me last pregnancy ... I do weigh quite a bit but I am a size 16 & very fit. The more I seem to want it the harder it is to get there.

So frustrated !!!

Keep going lovely, I think everyone gets to this stage in weight loss where it feels like that last hurdle just won't shift. Have you tried drinking green or herbal teas? I have heard some specific ones are great for assisting weight loss and detoxing the body. Goodluck hun!! Xxx

Thank you babydustcass :) I have been considering the green teas ... I do not like the taste but I've heard there are some flavoured ones!! Trying to keep myself motivated. Healthy mummy, healthy baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->