Brown bleeding at 9 weeks

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
This afternoon when I wiped there was a bit of brown bleeding, it's been minimal since then and although uterus feels tight there has been no cramps. My back has cramped a bit but nothing extreme. Everything I read said this is normal...just curious if anyone else has had something similar. Thanks in advance!

I am experiencing the same things, but it has been going on for over a week now, almost 2...I went in to my doc after an episode of bleeding with clots (about 5w3d) then turned to brown. Everything looked fine on my ultrasound two days later. Baby had a heart beat and everything. they saw a second sac, which appeared empty, but they couldn't say for sure since I was so early. I go in on DEC 2 for my 8 week check up to see what is up. The doctor told me as long as I wasn't cramping or bleeding bright red, it was just old blood from my previous bleed and a rather rough transvaginal ultrasound.

Try not to worry. I understand that is really hard to do.

Please call your doctor and make a scan appointment .
I am not trying to get you worried but even spotting is reason for a doctor to make a scan and it's a opportunity for you to see the baby and see if everything is fine ;) .
I was spotting with my first pregnancy with no blood No cramping for about a week . After that I told my doctor , they schedule scan and I found out there is no baby .
I am not trying to get you worried , I am just sharing my experience and trying to say it's better to go check it out . 99% stories I hear about spotting ends up with happy ending ;)
Good luck :)

Thanks ladies :) I have a scan appointment already set up for Tuesday so I will keep my thoughts positive and hope for good results!

I had a fair bit of bleeding at 9 weeks bub was fine xx

Good luck with your scan.

I had one last week for spotting and was told it was implantation bleeding. Apparently it's not too late for that.

Xxx

I'm feeling more positive today, since all that has really happened since yesterday afternoon is the lightest light light brown tinge when I wipe and I probably only notice it cause I am on TP watch :)

Thanks for all the advice and support :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->