Brown blood instead of red..

Lyd

Mummy
Reaction score
I had what I thought was my period for 5-6 days, but it was only brown blood although ever so slightly red at once, thought for sure I was coming on but no..... Now I feel very wet. Aren't you supposed to be dry after your period??

I'm honestly not sure if this was when my period should of been due but I'm thinking maybe it was.

I will test in maybe a week if nothing more comes from this. It's all very annoying!

Any suggestions on what's going on??

The brown lasted the whole 5-6 days but wasn't heavy.

I had the same thing! My first day of "af" was April 25. May 19 I got my bfp. My doc questioned dates because of this brown but said it was likely just an odd cycle since it was the regular number of days. Ultrasound confirmed what she'd said. Its common to have an odd cycle here or there. No worries.

I was going to say if there is no flow of red blood then its not your af and are you sure you aren't pregnant? Take a test! :) xx

100% no flow of red blood and the brown has completely stopped now. My periods are very regular so this was very odd for me but as the previous poster said it could of just been an odd cycle for me, which would be first odd cycle I've experienced in 14 years :/

Ill buy a test after work.....

Ps I don't even think the brown would made it onto my underwear if I didnt have a tampon in! Very strange lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->