Brown CM after BD at 8DPO????

Loueez27

Reaction score
hey girlies, has anyone experienced brown spotting/CM after sex in the luteal phase?

I am currently 9DPO, last night during/after BD I noticed brown CM, and I had a little brown spotting this morning. I have experienced this before but normally its the day before AF is due. Af is due on Xmas Eve/Xmas Day, so this is a little early to have any type of spotting for me.

I only BD 6 days prior to Ov (according to FF) so I highly doubt that it was implantation spotting (secretly hoping obviously!)

Has anyone experienced this before and know what its caused by? My cervix still feels quite high but firm? I didnt experience any cramps with it. A bit of a dull ache a few days before though. My temps are all above coverline,and I have all my usual PMS symptoms but more so = tender BB's much more than normal.
Please have a look at my chart if you can shed any light!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/293c3c

Thanks! x baby dust to all x

i was 7dpo (sunday) when i was "with" my dh in the shower and noticed after he ...ya know that some stuff came out brown (it was me not him, i know) so i know i had old blood from something which is making me wonder too...so when you find out tell me too!

How long before this bding did you bd before? And do you always have a lot of CM becasue if not you could very well be dry and bding can cause you to become irritated!If that is it the brown could be old blood from the bding you did before!

mmmm im intrigued?! Did you have any cramps or anything with it? Also did you BD closer to OV date then I did?

When is your AF due? x

Well thats a good point to make - erm it was 4 days before... you could be right, to be honest I cant remember if I was dryer than normal at that point?! lol. mmmmm you have me wondering now...

mmmm im intrigued?! Did you have any cramps or anything with it? Also did you BD closer to OV date then I did?

When is your AF due? x

i can't speak for the op but my af is due 12/27 and i had no cramping and bd'ed with my dh around the 17th or so with estrace (i have low estrogen to produce cm sometimes) and know i didnt bleed at all that time cause i usually clean up well and check my cervix regularly

When is your AF due? x

i can't speak for the op but my af is due 12/27 and i had no cramping and bd'ed with my dh around the 17th or so with estrace (i have low estrogen to produce cm sometimes) and know i didnt bleed at all that time cause i usually clean up well and check my cervix regularly

i also bded for o with my dh the 9th - 13th everynight

It has been happening to me since after my 6 month old was born..I went in an seen my family doc last month because of it and she said it was because I am kinda dry down there..I told her the times I did have the spotting after bding we were kinda..hard..lol(i had never spotted before he was born) she said its from being dry down there..good old hormones she said..things are back to normal now thank goodness. lol

My vote is either implantation bleeding or you bleed a bit from BDing. My cervix can get irritated from some vigorous loving and bleed sometimes. My doc said its normal unless it happens ALL of the time and then get checked out.

Hey Loueez,

I'm having the same issue as you are! I usually get a little spotting a day or 2 before AF is due but this time I got it approx 10 days before (it's been 4 days with it now, started off pink now brown)

I'm really hoping this is implantation bleeding, we are TTC.. hopefully that evil witch doesn't pay us a visit this time..

Good luck!! Let us know if you get a :bfp:

Hi Katy - I am now 10DPO, mild cramping today, and backache but no spotting anymore. Im still hoping it was IB but the more I think about it I reckon it was BD'ing that caused it! Simply because I would have to be the luckiest person alive to have concieved when I only BD 6 days prior to Ov (FF stats).

My luteal phase varies from 10 to 13 days = random... again thats why I dont completely trust FF. How long are your luteal phases/when is AF due?

I will keep you updated, but Ive lost all PMA and I think the witch will get me on Xmas Eve or even worse Xmas morning...oh joy....

Good luck Katy! xx

Thanks Loueez, don't give up hope yet, although I am a little paranoid as well the :witch: will get me

The spotting stopped for me this morning as well.. the DH and I even :sex: and no left over from spotting came out on me or him (TMI sorry!)

I'm really hoping it's IB.. I'm testing on Dec 31st although AF is due Dec 28th, my LP is 13-14 days

Praying to God for all of us!! :dust: Good luck!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->