Brown cm period after mc?!

BabyQ

Reaction score
I had a mc over 4 weeks ago, so if af was to come 4 weeks later from the first day of my mc that should have been Monday...now 3 days later and still waiting for af to show. But I understand it can take a while after a mc.

We have been bd'ing but not really trying, not sure when I ovulated.

For 7 days now I have been having very small amount of brown cm mixed with white cm. I had watery blood once when I wiped a week ago.

Could this be my period?! Reaaallly light, not really any proper blood?

hi BabyQ, I am not sure, but I just came back from my post-m/c ultrasound and the doctor tells me I will only get my AF on july 15th, so about 5.5 weeks after the m/c, but i usually have 29day cycles.
the old blood is brown, probably your cervix is opening and its coming out, give it another week for the proper AF, if it doesn't come, go and see your doctor?

hi BabyQ, I am not sure, but I just came back from my post-m/c ultrasound and the doctor tells me I will only get my AF on july 15th, so about 5.5 weeks after the m/c, but i usually have 29day cycles.
the old blood is brown, probably your cervix is opening and its coming out, give it another week for the proper AF, if it doesn't come, go and see your doctor?

Thank you xx I think that might be it, just taking it's time to get here.

Hi there...
I was told that I was experiencing a chemical pregnancy/early miscarriage on May 3. As of today I still haven't had a period. It's been 53 days so far for me. I got pregnant the cycle after I stopped taking bc so my hormones didn't really even out before the pregnancy. I know that doctors could prescribe something to bring on my period, but I'm just wanting to let things work themselves out naturally. So, I'm just waiting. Just wanted to let you know that it can take longer than 4 weeks. It's been frustrating to wait so long for AF to come back since we're trying to conceive, but I'm hanging in there. :) Hope your wait isn't as long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->