brown cm?

porkypig

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm cd28 today, 14 dpo (last two cycles were 25 and 26 days) and af hasn't showed up yet but on thurs night I started to get some brown cm which i thought might have been the beginning of af although it was much lighter. I had it a bit yesterday but today it's stopped. I took a cb digi and a tesco hpt and both bfn. Any ideas what the heck that brown cm was please? :dohh::dohh: xxxx

Hi there, I get this a lot before AF, It comes and goes for a few days and varies in colour from pale pink/brown to dark brown (sorry TMI)
Sorry that's not very cheering - but its just my experience.

This is the first time its happened to me. usually as soon as I see this, within the next hour or two it turns into red flow (sorry tmi) I can't understand why its stoppedxxxx

Have u recently come of birth control, cos that can make weird things happen. Our bodies came be so cruel when were TTC :hugs:

I stopped taking it at the beginning of May, 5 Months ago and i've had regular periods every month xxx

It's so weird i hope it is a sign of something good for u :hugs: XXX

Thanks hun and good luck to you too. Its all beginning to get to me this ttc lark, I wanna know why the f*** its not happening for me. Always had regular afs, never any visible probs down below so wtf is wrong?
sorry, just ignore me xxx

I know how you feel :cry:

Try to stay positive... it will happen sooner or later.

Im not sure about your cm... i had some last month on a few separate days. I think our bodies just like to play games with us to keep us on our toes... just make a note of it so you can understand your patterns and things better.

Chin up. Fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

porkypig: I'm on my way out for a walk but felt I should post something to you. Usually, I get pink/light brown/tan/blood-streaked CM a day or two before the arrival of AF. However, I've had a similar experience to yours: I spotted for about 3 days, then had no spotting at all yesterday and now AF is at least 1 day late (you can read my journal entry for more details). Let's keep our fingers crossed... we may both be getting :bfp:s?!! :)

I hope so hun!! I'm doubtful for myself though tbh, I don't really feel pg and ive had 2 bfns, so i think im out, but good luck to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, hang in there porkypig... I've had 8 :bfn: cycles now and I'm also having a totally symptom-less TWW but I'm still maintaining hope! :hug:

i wish u luck, but i am like farie said.. same way brown cm before AF good luck hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->