brown cm?

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by porkypig, Oct 4, 2008.

1. porkypig

porkypig Well-Known Member

Hi all, i'm cd28 today, 14 dpo (last two cycles were 25 and 26 days) and af hasn't showed up yet but on thurs night I started to get some brown cm which i thought might have been the beginning of af although it was much lighter. I had it a bit yesterday but today it's stopped. I took a cb digi and a tesco hpt and both bfn. Any ideas what the heck that brown cm was please? :dohh::dohh: xxxx

2. Farie

Farie Well-Known Member

Hi there, I get this a lot before AF, It comes and goes for a few days and varies in colour from pale pink/brown to dark brown (sorry TMI)
    Sorry that's not very cheering - but its just my experience.

3. porkypig

This is the first time its happened to me. usually as soon as I see this, within the next hour or two it turns into red flow (sorry tmi) I can't understand why its stoppedxxxx

4. DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke Matilda Tasya's mum :)

Have u recently come of birth control, cos that can make weird things happen. Our bodies came be so cruel when were TTC :hugs:

5. porkypig

I stopped taking it at the beginning of May, 5 Months ago and i've had regular periods every month xxx

6. DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke Matilda Tasya's mum :)

It's so weird i hope it is a sign of something good for u :hugs: XXX

7. porkypig

Thanks hun and good luck to you too. Its all beginning to get to me this ttc lark, I wanna know why the f*** its not happening for me. Always had regular afs, never any visible probs down below so wtf is wrong?
    sorry, just ignore me xxx

8. Angelmarie

Angelmarie 3 cats, 2 boys, DP & bump

I know how you feel :cry:

Try to stay positive... it will happen sooner or later.

Im not sure about your cm... i had some last month on a few separate days. I think our bodies just like to play games with us to keep us on our toes... just make a note of it so you can understand your patterns and things better.

Chin up. Fingers crossed for you! :hugs:

9. CloudyDay

CloudyDay Well-Known Member

porkypig: I'm on my way out for a walk but felt I should post something to you. Usually, I get pink/light brown/tan/blood-streaked CM a day or two before the arrival of AF. However, I've had a similar experience to yours: I spotted for about 3 days, then had no spotting at all yesterday and now AF is at least 1 day late (you can read my journal entry for more details). Let's keep our fingers crossed... we may both be getting :bfp:s?!! :)

10. porkypig

I hope so hun!! I'm doubtful for myself though tbh, I don't really feel pg and ive had 2 bfns, so i think im out, but good luck to you xxxxxxxxxxxx

11. CloudyDay

CloudyDay Well-Known Member

Oh, hang in there porkypig... I've had 8 :bfn: cycles now and I'm also having a totally symptom-less TWW but I'm still maintaining hope! :hug:

12. browneyedshorty81

browneyedshorty81 mom of 1 ♥ TTC

i wish u luck, but i am like farie said.. same way brown cm before AF good luck hun