Brown Discharge after D&C instead of Period

jessief

Reaction score
Hi All,

I had a d&c for blighted ovum 7 weeks ago and still no period but had brown discharge since last Friday. I never had proper heavy periods since coming off the pill about 3 years ago but they should be heavier than this. I’m at my wits end! I’m sure I ov’ed 2 15 days ago (CM and opk), done 3 tests and all negative! Really want to get pregnant soon and feel that this is holding everything up. Should I go to doc, or is there anything I can take?? Agnus cactus or something else??

Please note, I didn’t get a – hpt until 2 weeks after the D&C.

Thanks,

Hi Jessie, first of all I am very sorry for you loss and I hope you get your deseved BFP very soon! x

My first AF after D&C came at 4-5 weeks and was just brown sticky stuff. Not masses, just very brown and very sticky. So it sounds like this could be your AF, what do you recks?

I would count last Friday as cd1 hun, and take it from there. Are you temping/opking or anything? this may help support whether I'm right!

In terms of things you can take, I have heard the pre-natal vits are quite good. There's EPO for producing extra EWCM. And Zinc is aparantly good for DH's swimmers xx

Hi Kanga

Thanks for your reply, it would be great if that was it!

Were your periods always light? When did you get a negative hpt after your D&C? It took me 2 weeks.

Thanks

my periods have always been relatively light (yellow tampons, sorry TMI!!) and like clockwork at 28 days. I didnt do any HPTs after my mc as was so distraught for about 2 months that we didnt ttc or anything

I know what its like Kanga, a horrible time!

When did you have your mc? Are you trying afai, I really hope it happens soon for us xx

yes we're trying again now, just ehading into 4th proper cycle. fx'd for both of us!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->