Brown discharge...implantation??

JennyW

Reaction score
Hi guys,
opinions please....
My last period started on 8th August. My next period is due on 5th Sep. My partner and I had sex on 13th August, which might have been just before ovulation but again am unsure. My period is due on around 5th september. For the last 11 days i have been experiencing typical early pregnancy symptoms which could have been ovulation symptoms but cant be sure due to irregular periods. I have had an increased amount of pale and sticky discharge, which has now lessened, feeling sicky on and off, weeing more, cramps/twinges down below every day( most recent have been twinges on the right side), boobs are bigger and nipples are sensitive and mood has been up and down. I dont normally get all these things during my cycle but then maybe i do but i dont usually notice??! Over the last few days when i have wiped my discharge has been v v slightly pale brown, then there was a tiny spot of blood and then this afternoon there was brown dishcharge, could this be implantation bleeding or the start of my period???
Even though my period is not due for over a week i stupidly used a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative sad Did i test too early?? I dont want to spend a fortune on loads of tests when i might not even be pregnant...
Any advice welcome

It could well of been implantation, & the fact it's brown is promising! If it is implantation, the test will be negative because (correct me if I'm wrong) there won't be enough HGC in your urine for the test to pick up.

Wait a few days & test with a FRER. Wishing you lots of luck.

I've had exactly the same problem and almost same timeline, my period is due tomorrow but two days ago I got red spotting, pink cm and now brown discharge which has continued - very, very light, sometimes it seems to stop but then starts again. Tried a test this morning, negative but have had similar symptoms to you.

Tomorrow is "D" day for me, if AF doesn't start in earnest I'm booking in for a blood test.

Have you had any updates?

Hi, im still getting lots of symptoms and am due to start my period on fri. I tested this morn and was negative, i have had pink/brown spotting yest and day before which im pretty sure was implantation bleeding, if it was then it was too early for me to test so im going to test on wed. Any updates from you?

Hi, im still getting lots of symptoms and am due to start my period on fri. I tested this morn and was negative, i have had pink/brown spotting yest and day before which im pretty sure was implantation bleeding, if it was then it was too early for me to test so im going to test on wed. Any updates from you?

it arrived today :-(

I had slight bleeding Saturday. It was pink and it came along with cervical mucus. It was really light and only happened once. I am not sure what DPO I am so I am excited and scared. I will be testing Wednesday morning to see what happens. I have zero symptoms except pulling and tugging in my ovaries (I'm assuming). I hope we all get our BFP soon!

I had slight bleeding Saturday. It was pink and it came along with cervical mucus. It was really light and only happened once. I am not sure what DPO I am so I am excited and scared. I will be testing Wednesday morning to see what happens. I have zero symptoms except pulling and tugging in my ovaries (I'm assuming). I hope we all get our BFP soon!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->