Brown Discharge

Firkin

Reaction score
Sorry I hope this isn’t TMI.

My cycle is anything between 24-30 days, today is day 27. Since Saturday I have had some brown like discharge, hardly any. So I thought AF had arrived so I used a Tampon, since Saturday I have a tiny amount of blood on the tampon but not a full AF. Today there is only a small amount of brown. I don’t get anything when I wipe or in my pants. I feel fine. Does anyone know if this is the start of AF as sometimes I get brown discharge but it only lasts 2 days before AF arrives.

Its all far to confusing!! Since TTC I notice everything that maybe I didnt pay any attention to before.

Any advice would be good.

I also get this for a few days before AF.

AF has been building up for me since coming off BCP a couple of months ago, similar to what you describe.

I do agree though, you notice so much more when TTC then you ever did before....

x

I had brown spotting a week after ovulation and was convinced AF was on her way... I spotted all the way up past my due date... I got my BFP the day before on AF due date.

Fingers crossed for you. x

I'm going through the same, i've been spotting dark red & brown since 6DPO, i'm 9DPO today and its still there! I don't know whats goin on either :(

xxx

Me too!!! this is all vey confusing, I am CD27 of a 29 day cycle and last night and this morning had brown discharge when wiping but now its all gone- AF not due till Friday!!! The 2WW is killing me xx

GOOD LUCK to you all though, I am trying to convince myself this is implatation for all of us:happydance:

Hello its me again,

Well I am now CD30 and still no AF and no brown discharge since Sunday.

Do other people get brown discharge and then it stops for a few days before AF?

Again I feel fine no symptons as such but am getting a strange feeling just below my belly button on the left.

Whats it all about????

Have a good weekend everyone
xx

I haven't had any brown discharge but I always do just prior to AF :( Last month I was so convinced it was implantation ... boy was I disappointed!!!

Firkin, I too have been getting some strange feelings just below my belly button on the left ... almost like a pinch feeling. anyone know what this is all about?

I have been getting the brown discharge a week before AF starts ever since I stopped the pill. Some days there is none then it starts again. Hoped for implantation bleeding as I didn't have cramps but no luck. Next week I am going to ask my doctor because I am wondering if it is an indication of anything. I have read that it is normal but I have been TTC for 6 months and am 33 so am a little anxious. I'll keep you posted if I learn anything. I also am trying B vitamins. The waiting and not knowing is the hardest part!

I am 38 so I feel that maybe I have missed the boat and left it too late. But I wasn’t it the right place to even think about having a child before now.

Who knows what’s going on!! I will leave it a few more days and then do a test. The trouble with irregular periods is you don’t know if you are pg or just having a later cycle!! :hissy: its so frustrating, why cant this be easy.

Try to think positively! Lots of women have healthy babies in their late thirties, and beyond. Don't give up hope. You never know what will happen or when. I agree, it's a hard process emotionally each month to wait and wonder. I think it's good to talk to people who understand.

Hey alli_d can you keep us posted about what your doctor says, as i came off BCP about 3 months ago and have noticed the spotting sometimes a week before AF due for a couple of days and then it comes on again for a few days before full AF, so would be interested to know. If i get it again this cycle im going to see the doctor too.

i got it 10dpo ive never had it before af is due today so with me i dont think its anything to do with bfp

hi girls

i have the same i have been brown spotting since tue its werid its only when i wipe very light and not needing a pad on sometimes when i wipe there is nothing there.

the other night on wed i had some red blood lasted a few mins then went again and back to brown.

i dont know what it is im due my af yesterday. im normall a 28 day cyle with a 30 once in a blue moon.

we have been trying for a baby

does anyone have any ideas tks

Morning ladies!!!

this morning I woke up to some brown discharge. :witch: is due on Monday ... boobs are sore but that is also a sign that :witch: is coming. Like you Firkin, I'm in my thirties (34) ... went through a difficult time but now am ready to have a child and I feel I've missed the boat too. :( The worse part of it all is that my OH seems to think "if it happens, it happens. If it doesn't, we'll still have a great life". Although I wish that is what I truly felt, I don't feel that way at all. I say it just to convince myself and to make myself feel better.

I hoped so much this would be our month but after taking a test this morning, it was a BFN :cry:

I went to my gyno last week and he indicated that I had some fibroids and was sending me to an transvaginal ... had a million of those! but he suggested hubby get a sperm count ... Doesn't seem like OH is willing.

I am feeling quite down today. sorry ladies!:sad2:

Hi Confused_one

My OH is the same. He said what will be will be. He is happy with the way our life is, as we do have a good time socially and have great holidays. In somes ways I agree with him but I dont think men totally understand that when you body is saying it is ready for a child and it doesnt happen how it makes you feel. Everytime I get AF I cry uncontrollable for hours, then I am ok and then I cry again!! I also work with a bunch of men and they dont know I am TTC so dont understand whats going on when i burst out crying.

On the other hand my OH has been great and going for his sperm test on Monday.

You are still young at 34, thats a great age to be. If I had my time again I would of starting TTC at 34.

I wish you all the luck in the world. I hope your OH changes his mind about the fertility test.
:hug:

All of you sound like me!I have been TTC since Aug 08, when i came off the pill. last thurs/fri for the first time i have had a thin light brown discharge but only when i wipe after toilet none on undergarments then fri/sat 1/2 day on a red blood period then back to brown light light thurs/fri and still happening today. I have done a test at was due period and came negative, i did it as nurse told me too, boo hoo. When i get cervical test on friday going to ask to do test there! I though i was only happening to me. I hope this is an early sign. Good luck everybody x

Okay ladies, I finally saw my doctor today. She said that yes it's old blood and probably not a big deal. But it might be an indication of hormone imbalance and if it continues a few more months she'll refer me to an OB/GYN. Hopefully it doesn't come down to this but it nice to know she is taking my concerns seriously.

I started taking B vitamins about two weeks ago and so far no spotting. AT is due in Tuesday, so we'll see. My doctor agreed that the B vitamins and fish oil I take can only help! I hope you all are doing well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->