brown discharge

Gingerspice

Reaction score
Last week I had a teeny bit of brown gloom when wiping. I had nothing more so put it down to constipation aggravating things. However just now had a massive gloom of brown discharge. I've put a pad on to monitor.

I have booking in app tomorrow morning so will obviously chat to her then. And got private scan on Tuesday so I guess that'll show me what's happening.

Anyone experienced this at 8 weeks?

I have it too and had it all through first pregnancy. Sadly we just don't know until we have a scan, but stay positive as spotting is not uncommon in pregnancy. If you have a sensitive cervix, like me, constipation will definitely set it off. I have it every day after having a bowel movement, even without constipation. Fingers crossed for a good scan!!

I have it at 6 weeks but I also remember having it at 7 weeks
Last pregnancy and everything was fine. I also had a hard
Fall a few days ago on my tailbone and we dtd two days ago

I've had brownish, pinkish, Redish spotting throughout this first trimester. But never any cramping. I felt like i used to see something every time I wiped after urinating. It was so nerve racking. But ultrasounds were normal. First scan I swear I saw my little bean move it's little head! 12 weeks tomorrow next US on the 7th! Can't wait!

I'm experiencing this now too. I go to EPU tomorrow for a transvaginal ultrasound. I've been praying that nothing is wrong. I remember spotting with my last pregnancy at around 9 weeks, and she turned 3 yesterday. I'm chalking it up to having a sensitive cervix. This is my 6th pregnancy, maybe with each pregnancy my insides just aren't like they used to be. Good luck, don't worry, I'm sure everything is fine.

Yesterday and today I've had some cm tinged with brown when I wiped, just a bit of sticky stuff and it did worry me but it's only happened on two occasions when I've been fairly active and busy so I wonder if it's that. Will keep an eye and see if it continues but hopefully nothing. Trying not to worry unless i see fresh blood!

I had some brown discharge last week, kind of panicked me a little but after speaking with the doctor she didn't seem too concerned. I've put it down to either mild constipation agrivating things or perhaps old implantation blood coming down :shrug:

Well I'm seeing midwife very soon so I will see what she says. I've taken it easy since and not had anything more.

I have scan tomorrow morning so I doubt I'd see anything sooner anyway. I just hope all is ok

I had brown discharge which started at 6 weeks. We had 2 US since, baby was fine with a HB.
But I still have some, less than before. I'm somewhat calmer knowing I saw the baby after the spotting started, but trying to tell myself that it's very common.

Take it easy and drink a lot!

Thansks. Midwife said it's probably one of those things a n d as long as doesn't get heavier or turn red most likely nothing to worry about. Hopefully scan in morning will show us what's happening either way.

I don't think I've been drinking enough either so will increase that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->