Brown Discharge

aprilwonders

Reaction score
*sigh* - so I'm pretty sure that pink or brown discharge is okay during pregnancy but here's what happened last night..

I'm currently 7+5. Last week I had very small amounts of pink cm every other day (I put this down to having sex but I could be wrong) and yesterday, at 7+4, I had very dry brown discharge throughout the day - enough to stain my underwear.. I wasn't too worried but because I found so much conflicting advice on the internet I called 111 and spoke to an advisor who booked me in for an out of hours GP appointment last night. I was having cramping but I'd describe it as 'uncomfortable' rather than 'painful'...

GP was lovely and referred me for an early ultrasound in the next couple of days. I feel a bit embarrassed though because I'm pretty sure the cramps are actually just because I'm so constipated! I am petrified of having a mmc :( hopefully everything will be okay...

Id definitely go for the scan just for reasurrance hun. Good luck x

I agree Hun, best to go. Don't ever feel like you are wasting people's time. They really don't mind. Good luck and all the best Hun xx

I had a scan this morning and the baby was totally fine.. It was measuring ahead at 8+2, hopefully only 4 more weeks until I can actually relax a bit knowing everything is likely to be okay... I had no idea pregnancy would be this stressful

I am pleased everythign is fine with you and baby.
Just thought i would say that i too had some bleeding around 9 weeks and was sent for and early scan to make sure everything was fine. I think it is more common than we think, but when it happens it can be very frightening! Best wishes :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->