Brown / Light Pink Spotting @ 12dpo

Sparkles1984

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I was hoping this was the month I would see my BFP but it's looking less likely! Today at 12dpo I got another BFN and started having some brown / light pink spotting. I usually get this kind of spotting every month before I start AF so I'm pretty sad now :(

Does anyone else have trouble with brown spotting every month? I'm wondering if its low progesterone and I should use progesterone cream or something!

Anyone who usually has this before their AF got it as usual the month they got their BFP? I love success stories! x

I wrote an almost identical post the month I was pregnant with my dd! I had spotting around the time I was expecting af (I did spot before af anyway) and figured I was out. Anyway the spotting stopped and I took a test around 3 days after the spotting started and got my bfp! I hope you have a similar thing happen! X

Oh really, that makes me feel a bit better! Congrats on your BFP! What other symptoms did you have? My boobs have been really sore the past 5 days so I took that as a good sign but so many months have I thought all these symptoms it must be this month and AF shows up lol x

Haha over 2.5 years ago now so those beautiful two link lines on an frer are now a cheeky nearly 2 year old! but thank you :)

Tbh I clearly remember saying to dh that my period was about to show up as I felt just like that, crampy and meh. I do remember my boobs hurting as that was pretty much my only pregnancy symptom! Every day I would check they still hurt!!!!

I really hope you get your bfp. I would hold off testing for a couple of days so if you are preg you should get a definite bfp. When is af due? Keep us updated! Lots of luck! X

Thanks Fleur - I will keep you updated. AF should show Tues or Wed. I tend to have irregular periods but ovulated on CD 17 so start of next week I would say x

Bear in mind that even the early tests that say they can tell you 5 days before your period - that's if you ovulate on cd14 and have 28 day cycles! If you ovulate later and have a shorter lp then you're very unlikely to get a positive (even if you are pregnant!) that far before your period as the level of hormones wont be up to the limit they pick up on. So if I were you I wouldn't test again for a bit! Esp if you ovulate a bit late (exactly like me!) Lots of luck! X

I had this last cycle at 12 dpo and got a bfn. Got af at 14 dpo. But in all honesty I didn't feel pregnant. I don't normally spot though either.
Sorry not a success story. Test when af due.

Having literally this right now. Was a tiny but of blood when I was at the toilet about 6 hours ago... Nothing since... I'm 12dpo too... Fx'd for both of us!

Subscribing to the thread so keep me updated!

Got more brown discharge but very little. Peeing like crazy and really bloated! Going to do another test tomorrow. I will be 14dpo. AF will probs show no doubt but fingers crossed it doesn't . When you planning to test kazine? X

I'm on 12 DPO took a test this morning and some people say they see something but I think it's my eyes playing tricks on me.

My temp went down this morning but still above coverline so not giving up until that :witch: shows her face!

Good luck and :dust: for y'all!!!

So I'm 14dpo and still having brown spotting and BFN. Getting bad cramps today (feel like I have full blown period but its just extemly light brown discharge/blood) and when i check my cervix to see if any fresh blood is on the way its just brown!

Anyone else had brown spotting 12dpo-14dpo with cramps and got a BFP?

How you getting on Kazine and Rustyswife?

Are you wondering the same? I can share my personal experience if that helps. I always had brown spotting for up to 5 days before my periods pre-pregnancy. I was sure it meant something terrible. We ended up getting pregnant right away and my periods sorted themselves out and the spotting went away after having my baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->