• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brown spotting 6+5

Petzy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sure this has been asked 100 times. I am 6+5 and have started brown spotting. Some in my undies and some when I wipe. Not super heavy but it's consistent. It's dark brown no red or clots. I've read a lot that says it's normal but I can't help worry this is bad. I know there's nothing I can do but I was hoping someone else has experienced the same thing and can share their story ?

DH and I have been on vacation for two weeks and have BD almost every day. I know it could be a factor but it could be anything I guess. I didn't have any spotting the first 1.5
Weeks away.

Any feedback would be great. I am back in Canada tomorrow and my first scan is Tuesday Nov 5th at 7+2. Really hoping things are ok until then

Anyone?

It's a bit darker now and I think I see traces of red. Really hoping all is ok but not feeling too good about this.

I had brown spotting the whole way through my first trimester in my first pregnancy. It created a huge amount of anxiety and I had LOTS of scans for reassurance. Everything ended up being fine and they said it was just one of those things. Hope you are ok and you get some answers soon xx

I am sorry I don't have much in the way of advice as this is my first but I just wanted to tell you I will be thinking good thoughts :hugs:
A bit of brown bleeding is fairly common in early pregnancy.

I had brown spotting at six weeks that turned into pink spotting at 7 weeks, complete with clots. I thought for sure it was the end, but my little girl just turned 5 months on me. It doesn't always mean a bad thing! It could just be your body cleaning itself out for the pregnancy. Definitely get checked out if you're worried though. Best of luck! :hugs:

I spotted brown on and off till about 8/9 wks in my last pregnancy. It was very light but would sometimes come into my underwear. I had a early scan which showed a healthy baby. There was a small area of bleed near the uterus but wasn't affecting the baby. They told me to rest, no heavy lifting etc. it cleared itself up and I now have a healthy toddler.

I don't know personally but spotting is common after sex so maybe your cervix has become irritated??

Anyway, hopefully all will be well and you will see a healthy bean at your scan x x

Thanks for your replies. It had increased a bit to darker and reddish and stringy at times. I feel pretty confident this isn't good unfortunately. I am cramping a bit but nothing to crazy right now. I guess all I can do is wait. I will call my clinic tomorrow morning to talk to a nurse and see what happens between now and tomorrow ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->