Brown spotting a month after miscarriage

Fets83

Waiting to try
Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on feb 24th and bled for about 8 days and I started getting brown spotting yesterday. I know there's no way I could be pregnant. Have been using protection. Is this just my body getting rid of old blood before my period starts? I also have menstrual like cramps

it could be the start of AF honestly??? It's hard to say especially since you're bleeding stopped awhile ago.

I has the same hun. I had brown spotting forth day, nothing during the night, same again next day but with pains, hardly anything overnight, heavy bleed on third day then back to to brown spotting on the fourth day :shrug:
So I was waiting for mega pain and lots of blood, both pain and blood for one day so I guess my next AF will be horrendous unless I get the BFP :)
Hope the witch comes so you can get back to it xXx

Thats exactly how my AF started after two miscarriages two months in a row... my AF came back exactly the normal time is should.

Hi,
I've had brown spotting pretty much since 29th Jan x I had really bad cramps for a few days & then AF came to see me 22nd March x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->