Brown spotting AFTER implantation bleeding?

gezimmom

Reaction score
Has anyone else experienced this?? Last week I had Implantation bleeding (pink then brown) that lasted 5 days then stopped. After ib I got all my positives then started spotting again. I'm still getting positive tests and am already having a queasy tummy and bloat (I'm 4w3d), but am still spotting brown! I'm going to email my doctor to let her know, but since it's not red I don't think she'll be worried. I was wondering if anyone else has experience with this?

Anyone??

My doctor just called and said not to worry unless it's red.

My first pregnancy I had some spotting and I was uhhh lets see...maybe 5 or 6 weeks pregnant. It was even a pale red. I went in to an ultrasound and I think they saw the sac and that's it. It stopped after a few days and I went on to have a normal pregnancy.

Sometimes spotting just happens. Always go get checked out but don't panic. If there is substantial amounts of blood along with cramping that is more of a red flag. But there are other conditions which can cause bleeding top- such as having a low lying placenta.

Keep us posted.

As of now it's just brown. No major cramps (other than round ligament pain and some pulling by my c-section scar). I just feel this is so early for all this bloating and nausea! Maybe that means I won't be sick as long.... (wishful thinking).

My doctor wasn't worried at all. She's good about checking in so I'm going to sip gingerale and try not to worry! Thank you for responding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->