Brown Spotting and Now It Stopped

wonders10

Mommy to an Adorable Girl
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

A quick history...I suffered a mmc in February, but my cycles returned pretty much on time, a month later, and have been relatively similar since prior to my mmc. We had not been trying when I got my BFP, and we have since decided to put off trying until we get married (March 2015). We are using condoms only which makes me feel stupid for even asking, but you never know, right?

Because we will be trying in a few months, I've been trying to learn my cycle more and see if there are any red flags I should talk to my dr about, especially because of my mmc.

I took an opk on day 13 and it was positive. Last night was CD 24 and I noticed some very dark brown spotting as I was cleaning up after BD. I thought my period had started since its been fluctuating between 24-28 days, but nothing more came on the pad and nothing since before bed, even when wiping. My lower back is achy and I have some very mild cramps, as if AF is starting, but its very unusual for me to spot and then have nothing. And to be honest, the last time that did happen, I got my BFP in January.

I know the only way to know is to wait for AF to start or test in a couple days, but I just wanted to write it out and maybe get some thoughts.

Thanks!

As you said you never know, nothing is ever 100%. I think it's hard as you know your own body but then your mind is good at playing games. I'v had a sore left boob for a week last time I had that I was pregnant. So think the only way forward is to poas :)
Absolutely no help What so ever lol gl :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"