Brown Spotting at 10 DPO

KalonKiki

Liam and Thea's Mommy <3
Reaction score
I'm 10 DPO and was experiencing some promising symptoms of pregnancy such as moodiness and slightly swollen breasts as well as a light pulling/pricking sensation in my lower right side of my uterus which was one of my first symptoms during my pregnancy with DD. Then I started having brown spotting this morning. I've never had implantation bleeding before so my confidence about possibly being pregnant has taken a drive, I'm feeling so hopeless and sure that the :witch: is on her way now. :cry:

Did anyone here ever have brown spotting at 10 DPO and end up with a :bfp:?

No it very well could be IB. I have 6 kids and I had IB with 4 of them. It was brown and last for 5 days.

I had it too today. Only when I wiped this morn and when I checked my cervix. Never had it before in my life

Yes I spotted for a few days before I got my bfp with DS

So far it seems like I only had it when I wiped a couple of times today, a relatively small amount that wasn't even enough to stain my underwear. I guess I'll just have to wait until the 10th (when AF should be due) and take a test to know for sure if the :witch: doesn't arrive first. :shrug:

Update

The :witch: got me today so I guess it just wasn't meant to be this cycle. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->