Brown Spotting no period?

Rachel89

Reaction score
Hi ladies! =)

I'm new in this forum, my OH(25) and I(23) are trying to conceive our second. I have been consistently getting my period before the end of each month (around the 28th-29th). But this month, I got spotting (September 1st) for just one day, brown spotting no hint of red. Three days after I had light cramps, and I took a pregnancy test today though it was during the day and after drinking fluids? it came out negative. But here I am, late, no cramps, no sign of anything!

ALL my periods, besides this one, I'd always become emotional a couple of days before, that's how come I always -know- it's tthat time, then I get strong cramps and the next day or on the day off I bleed heavily and the other days are very light. Quite the opposite from this time :-/ I don't know what to think? I have never experienced something like this before.

Have any of you ladies experienced something like this before?:flower:

I did - when I was pg with my daughter!!! I would test again in a few days. Good luck! X

Test again in a few days, honey. Take the test with your first urine of the day. Good luck!

Thank youu ladiesss! I will test again on Saturday morning! It is so difficult to wait like this, especially considering the symptoms I really hope I am pregnant and that it its not something else.

15 days late still no period! I took two tests that weekend both came back neg (1 digital clear blue and one early hpt) haven't tested since. We are still ttc i have decided to just test till when my next period is supposed to be due.

My AF came today after all :-/ 16 days late nonetheless weird. Better luck next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->