Brown spotting

Bunny_84

Reaction score
I'm almost at week 7 and last night I had some very very light brown spotting. Today has been fine until just now where I had some more noticeable spotting. Some was in the toilet before it reached the water and some was on the toilet paper. Its a bit darker brown today. I'm scared I might be on the path to another mc. My last mc I had brown spotting that got darker within an hour and I started bleeding and cramping later that night. Right now I'm not cramping, just noticed some darker brown spotting compared to last night and I'm freaking out a bit. Is this normal or is it the start of another mc??

My opinion might b old blood still but if ur concerned n have a history of mc I would get checked out good luck to u I hope for the best

I haven't had any bleeding or spotting in my pregnancy, but I've heard it isn't uncommon. If you notice bright red blood or severe cramps I would call your doctor immediately. But if you'd like peace of mind (I know I always do) then give you doc a call.

All of my local OBGYNs are closed already today. They closed at noon. I also don't have insurance or the money to pay up front. I'm in the process of trying to get on Tenncare. So, right now I'm kind of stuck in a place where I don't know what to do.

If it helps, I had brown spotting from just before 7 weeks. I got a San an everythin was ok. Spotting was there a week and turned red. Had another scan, again everything ok. Since the scan I've had blood in the loo, 2/3 times a day. Doc said I holiday worry unless it's like a period and/or have severe cramps.
I'm cramping today but my mum has said thTs because I'm 8 weeks and my period would have been due.
Try not to worry. I hope I can take my own advice!

I'm almost at week 7 and last night I had some very very light brown spotting. Today has been fine until just now where I had some more noticeable spotting. Some was in the toilet before it reached the water and some was on the toilet paper. Its a bit darker brown today. I'm scared I might be on the path to another mc. My last mc I had brown spotting that got darker within an hour and I started bleeding and cramping later that night. Right now I'm not cramping, just noticed some darker brown spotting compared to last night and I'm freaking out a bit. Is this normal or is it the start of another mc??

I've ready some girls get spotting around there normal af time ??? .. I would call a doc and ask ... some of them give free consultation over the phone :) .. and don't worry hun just be positive :hugs: you should worry if the blood is bright red & if you start to get cramps .. xx

I'm trying to stay positive. It's just hard not to worry since I've already had a mc last year. My husband and I are really wanting this baby to make it. We've wanted another baby for several years. Our 9 year old, on the other hand, makes its hard on me because she has been crazy whiny about not wanting a little brother or sister. Maybe I'm just stressed out. I don't know.

I'm trying to stay positive. It's just hard not to worry since I've already had a mc last year. My husband and I are really wanting this baby to make it. We've wanted another baby for several years. Our 9 year old, on the other hand, makes its hard on me because she has been crazy whiny about not wanting a little brother or sister. Maybe I'm just stressed out. I don't know.

I'm sorry for u lose :hugs: .. I know its hard honey.. Just try to take it easy.. keep your mind off of these things.. do something fun ... and try to have bed rest for a couple of days .. my sister in law started spotting so her dr told her to bed rest for a couple of days (she's now 5 month preg) and not to lift anything heavy & also avoid egg yolks, pineapple , mangoes , nuts for the 1st 12 weeks .. xx take care of ur self

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->