Brown spotting

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
Does anyone else get intermittent brown spotting?

Mine started after my first ultrasound (transvaginal), I even had a little pink spotting the following day, and the doctor's office just said they suspected it was from the ultrasound. So Wednesday when I had another ultrasound, I kind of expected to see the same, however I stayed pretty much in bed until yesterday. Cue last night, brown spotting started again, and today it's a little darker but still brownish. The doc's office said 'brown is old' and not to worry about it, and realistically I know it's probably old, from last Wednesday's ultrasound, and not a sign that something is wrong, but it's REALLY kicking up my anxiety. I have an anxiety disorder anyways and this pregnancy is really aggrevating it because I'm so scared of losing the baby. I'm afraid to be alone right now, every time I go to the bathroom I'm terrified, it's become really crippling.

Does anyone have any tips for dealing with this, experience with the same thing (and hopefully a good outcome)? I need some way to ease my mind and 'it's normal' just isn't making me feel better, because it may be normal but it could also be bad.

I heard the heartbeat last week but I'm measuring five days small and the doctor said he's worried about that. I just hate feeling like this and I don't know what to do.

I had spotting after my internal with DS#1 and was terrified. I was so worried like you every time I went to the bathroom. I also suffer from anxiety so I just had to keep telling myself, "Today I am pregnant and I will enjoy it." It helped me stay a little calmer. Brown is old and as long as you don't start spotting pink again or bleeding I would try to not worry. I get that its easier said then done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->